GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

1 minute ago, TetrisBloctT said:

It’s just funny, you humans have no idea what’s coming. You think you will be watching hockey when earthquakes and volcanoes start, the sun will continue to mess with earth’s natural cycle of storms and floods

ill be watching it in hell, thank you very much.

• Cheers 1

You want to know what’s totally messed up? You doom and gloomers going off. Pretty sure any Oiler trolls on here, are taking back and having a laugh. Just stop with the negativity. Be better fans. It’s ok to be disappointed, but some of you are too extreme. Real Canuck fans stand by their team.

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, stawns said:

Why would I respond to you?  You're a gatr keeper and not someone who has a reasonable discussion.  You just want to tell people the proper way to be a fan.  I don't consider you to be a serious poster that way

sounds a lot like deflection.

perhaps we should put you out in front of the net on the PP.

im not a gatekeeper. I just have no problem calling you out and watching you bullshit your way out of having an accountable response 

weak. 

Edited by RWJC
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TetrisBloctT said:

It’s just funny, you humans have no idea what’s coming. You think you will be watching hockey when earthquakes and volcanoes start, the sun will continue to mess with earth’s natural cycle of storms and floods

Go away troll. Preach somewhere else.

1 minute ago, coolboarder said:

My simple answer to the ultra-aggressive Oiler PK is to shoot, one-timer and chaos will ensure for a rebound goal with open space in the slot when 2 PK is  close to the blue line.   Maybe adjust their formation to different type of PP because Ultra-aggressive PKer will go to the board faster and thwart the PP when Hughes is forced to dump to the board when there are no option available or else there'd be a breakaway or 2 on 1 shorthanded.     Just 2-3 pass set-up and shoot and that's it.    Someone is bound to pick up a rebound and in.  Hronek is not the answer if they are looking to shake up their 1st unit.  Lekk would be an option for one-timer and he is really fresh and could snipe one-timer.   I would shorten the bench with Lekk playing in 4th line with not many minutes and send him up for a PP if it is even an option.   

Let hughes move around the way McD does.  He's a comparable skater and puck handler and though he's not the same level of playmaker, he can certainly create some space if he moves around the zone.  Setting him up top is a waste of his skill set, imo

4 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I think Boeser was very much a momentum Killer in this game. He didn’t think he had to skate to anything. Disappointing would be a big understatement. 

Yeah, he didn't have a great game... a lot of players didn't.

1 minute ago, coolboarder said:

My simple answer to the ultra-aggressive Oiler PK is to shoot, one-timer and chaos will ensure for a rebound goal with open space in the slot when 2 PK is  close to the blue line.   Maybe adjust their formation to different type of PP because Ultra-aggressive PKer will go to the board faster and thwart the PP when Hughes is forced to dump to the board when there are no option available or else there'd be a breakaway or 2 on 1 shorthanded.     Just 2-3 pass set-up and shoot and that's it.    Someone is bound to pick up a rebound and in.  Hronek is not the answer if they are looking to shake up their 1st unit.  Lekk would be an option for one-timer and he is really fresh and could snipe one-timer.   I would shorten the bench with Lekk playing in 4th line with not many minutes and send him up for a PP if it is even an option.   

Yeah, just seems like we have been having a lot of trouble even just getting in and keeping the puck in the zone on the PP. Just dies the moment we get the puck to the blueline. 

Just now, RWJC said:

sounds a lot like deflection.

perhaps we should put you out in front of the net on the PP.

im not a gatekeeper. I just have no problem calling you out and watching you bullshit your way out of having an accountable response 

Not a defelction at all.  I just don't consider you a serious poster that way. 

Just now, RWJC said:

ill be watching it in hell, thank you very much.

There is no hell, we are all 5th dimensional beings living in the 3rd dimension experiencing earth . You are the creator of your world. Look up numerology and gematria.

Just now, Psylocke said:

Yeah, just seems like we have been having a lot of trouble even just getting in and keeping the puck in the zone on the PP. Just dies the moment we get the puck to the blueline. 

I wonder if we should split up the pp units and add a more physical presence in front of the net. 
I’d love to see Zaddy in front of skinner and causing havoc with the D trying to move him out. With the PP being so stale, at least having a big body to deflect shots or create rebounds might entice more shooting? I don’t know. Can’t score without shooting though. 

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

You want to know what’s totally messed up? You doom and gloomers going off. Pretty sure any Oiler trolls on here, are taking back and having a laugh. Just stop with the negativity. Be better fans. It’s ok to be disappointed, but some of you are too extreme. Real Canuck fans stand by their team.

No negativity just the truth, you have to see it how it is. They are playing the dump it in and run and go get it, or get pinned and dump it out a change. You think they can keep up the hitting it’s not sustainable. Can’t have Petey trying to hit players that out weight him by 25 pounds 

5 minutes ago, TetrisBloctT said:

There is no hell, we are all 5th dimensional beings living in the 3rd dimension experiencing earth . You are the creator of your world. Look up numerology and gematria.

Quick check.. I think your tin hat has a dent in it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RWJC said:

I wonder if we should split up the pp units and add a more physical presence in front of the net. 
I’d love to see Zaddy in front of skinner and causing havoc with the D trying to move him out. With the PP being so stale, at least having a big body to deflect shots or create rebounds might entice more shooting? I don’t know. Can’t score without shooting though. 

Yeah, gotta force our way through and get some bodies in front of the net. 

What was it that Tocc said? We have to have will. Just doesn't seem like we have much will on the PP, for whatever reason. 

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Fans can be whatever they want to be. Worry about yourself. I am not sure why we have so many that try to say and control what a fan should do and is.

25 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

To bunch Swedes and Canadians together shows your ignorance. Have you forgotten who all the Canadian players in the NHL are? Style of hockey is completely different. Maybe watch World Hockey and you'll get it.

Btw, Miller, Joshua, Boeser, Garland, Cole, Lafferty, and Hughes are Americans

Of course I know our US players, they usually show up and battle. Garland’s compete level is huge and he’s the smallest guy on the team. Our scrappiest guy is Russian. As to showing my ignorance, you seem to be lacking in reading comprehension so let me spell it out for you: I am not bunching Swedes and Canadians together, just the opposite. Perhaps read it slowly or have someone explain it to you. Dope.

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Not a defelction at all.  I just don't consider you a serious poster that way. 

Considering your posts I asked you what more do you want or expect from this club as you seem to be relatively dissatisfied. As much as I might disagree with some of your opinions, you’re entirely wrong about my perspective. I’m not telling you how to be a fan…I’m asking why you aren’t satisfied with what seems to be a major improvement in this club’s performance. I am being serious and genuinely asking you for a response considering you keep showing up and negating a lot of positives. If that’s gatekeeping to you then it doesn’t matter to me and have your opinion. At least I’m trying to offer conversation about it and presenting a counterpoint rather than feebly dismissing someone who might be able to enlighten me and vice versa.

Just now, -Buzzsaw- said:

Quick check.. I think your tin hat has a dent in it.

No you are just not awake, I’m a life path nine have the 369 as my birthday. I see the world how it is. Just like Nikolai Tesla saw the world as numbers. Try it look up your life path based off your birthday. Numerology is the key to how everything works

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Fans can be whatever they want to be. Worry about yourself. I am not sure why we have so many that try to say and control what a fan should do and is.

Your response is embarrassing, as is the doom and gloomers. I’m not telling anyone to do anything…. Be better, classy fan base. 

2 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Considering your posts I asked you what more do you want or expect from this club as you seem to be relatively dissatisfied. As much as I might disagree with some of your opinions, you’re entirely wrong about my perspective. I’m not telling you how to be a fan…I’m asking why you aren’t satisfied with what seems to be a major improvement in this club’s performance. I am being serious and genuinely asking you for a response considering you keep showing up and negating a lot of positives. If that’s gatekeeping to you then it doesn’t matter to me and have your opinion. At least I’m trying to offer conversation about it and presenting a counterpoint rather than feebly dismissing someone who might be able to enlighten me and vice versa.

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

9 minutes ago, TetrisBloctT said:

I agree with being the creator of my own world, but the concepts of reality and existence are much different for each creature. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

You’re one to talk.

i used to respect your posts on CDC.

Sad to see you accuse people and project upon them instead of being able to reasonably defend yourself. 

you do you. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, DavidGoliath said:

Of course I know our US players, they usually show up and battle. Garland’s compete level is huge and he’s the smallest guy on the team. Our scrappiest guy is Russian. As to showing my ignorance, you seem to be lacking in reading comprehension so let me spell it out for you: I am not bunching Swedes and Canadians together, just the opposite. Perhaps read it slowly or have someone explain it to you. Dope.

Haha...Damn forgot my glasses for that one!

Funny thing is we both agree - not enough Canadian players!

• Like 1