GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

15 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

first to say it......... WHEN we win tonight ---- headline in the paper " Edmonton Skinned Saturday night "

Wonder if McBaby will finally demand a trade after he realizes he has and he will be wasting his entire existance in Deadmonton?

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

If skinner is actually in net. He is going to do everything he can to redeem himself. But whoever is in net if they pepper them with shots we can win this. Just weather the storm at the start.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Rumours has it 70% of Oiler fans likes sex in the showers.... The remaining 30% haven't been to prison yet.... :classic_ninja:🏴‍☠️

Edmonton Tinder............................Austen Martell Memorial Mud Bog & Tough Trucks - Ladies! Have you found  your tough truck yet? Time is running out! Claim yours before its too late!  Girls ONLY tough truck class

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Edmonton Tinder............................Austen Martell Memorial Mud Bog & Tough Trucks - Ladies! Have you found  your tough truck yet? Time is running out! Claim yours before its too late!  Girls ONLY tough truck class

Best lookin woman I've ever seen in Alberta! Where is this gem!?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

If skinner is actually in net. He is going to do everything he can to redeem himself. But whoever is in net if they pepper them with shots we can win this. Just weather the storm at the start.

might lead to him making mistakes tho. 

• ThereItIs 1

Skinner back in? 😅  So, maybe that Report that came out where Skinner made comments, is true? Wow, what a dick. Pickard played pretty well. Okay Canucks, hit 'em hard and often, and get that first goal early. Crush Skinner's confidence and force them to put a bummed out Pickard back in.. 

I was thinking, regardless of how these playoffs end, JR and Allvin have been watching closely and I'm sure they're already thinking about the roster next season, what they need to get them over the top. I'm excited for this new era of Canucks hockey. It's just the beginning.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

I’d love to score first, but I’m not putting too much stock into it, since all 3 games we’ve won in this series, the Oilers had the first goal. The only time we did, the Oilers won.

I think the biggest thing is a complete effort. If you look at this series as a whole, Vancouver has been able to score 5 on 5 fairly consistently. Game 4 was their worst offensive effort but it was the only game I’d say that they certainly were the second best team on the ice.

Our effort has to be very high, repeat anything close to game 4 and it’ll be coming back to Vancouver for game 7. If we’re aggressive and disciplined, I really like our chances. You gotta think that ar some point, their big stars are going to run out of steam…but we have to stay aggressive! GCG!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Skinner back in? 😅  So, maybe that Report that came out where Skinner made comments, is true? Wow, what a dick. Pickard played pretty well. Okay Canucks, hit 'em hard and often, and get that first goal early. Crush Skinner's confidence and force them to put a bummed out Pickard back in.. 

I was thinking, regardless of how these playoffs end, JR and Allvin have been watching closely and I'm sure they're already thinking about the roster next season, what they need to get them over the top. I'm excited for this new era of Canucks hockey. It's just the beginning.

So, maybe that Report that came out where Skinner made comments, is true? Wow, what a dick‘

what is he alleged to have said?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Nux will face him in SCF

Prefer a NY rematch myself but ya might be right

Either way, just want a ticket to that dance

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Wiener 1

5 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

What did he say? 
We need to be aggressive like we were. Forecheck hard! Knock them off their feet pressure the D so they make mistakes. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

Forecheck, foreheck, forecheck.  Make their dmen handle the puck under pressure and force turnovers close to good scoring areas 

All year Tocchet has preached quality shots over quantity.......they don't want Skinner (or pickard) facing a lot of shots, they want them facing tough shots.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, steviewonder20 said:

So, maybe that Report that came out where Skinner made comments, is true? Wow, what a dick‘

what is he alleged to have said?

I don't have the image, but apparently he said he thinks he deserves to be put back in for Game 6

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

I think that was a satirical site wasn't it?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

17 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

might lead to him making mistakes tho. 

Exactly 

hes going to be over active

look for him to lose the net, over anticipate and commit, be overly aggressive on the the play

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, bettywhites44 said:

IMG_6093.thumb.jpeg.0dbbb3d2d952bbe70be2480cf857cd19.jpeg

All those and McPuke has to be injured cuz that's the only imaginable reason he's been limited to so few points. Been hearing this one for the past week already. So weak

• Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1