GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

19 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Better yet, we need to be the storm. No reason we can’t take it to them from the word go. 

Oilers game plan…

storm GIF

True if they play like last game the game will be ours. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Oilers. Do or die game.

Coach: Let's put in the goalie with the worst stats.....

😄

Hoping for a  redemption story.  Hopefully he gets pulled.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

I used to have this VHS video, it was the story of the 1992-93 Penguins season. They were going for 3 straight Cups, Mario Lemieux was threatening a 200 pt season until he contracted Hodgkin’s, and numerous Penguins players, including Tocchet, had career years en route to the franchise’s first and only President’s Trophy.

My local video store had it and they let me keep it for free! I actually partly learned how to make spaghetti because of Rick Tocchet 🙂

I remember those years..

Tochett was one of my favorite players since he was in Philly. Loved the guy. 

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

They could have saved a whole lot of time and effort by just taking him out of the lineup.  He's already caused 7 goals into our net including scoring two of  those all by himself and is single handedly responsible for two losses (so far)  .    How much more damage can the canucks absorb from this guy?

RT has decreased his TOI to about 12.5 anything more than that he seems to get gassed at the end of his shift leading to bad choices and turn overs. He is blocking an average of 3 shots/game which is pretty good. The big key with Cole is to keep his TOI down. A week ago if you would have asked me I would have said scratch him. However, decreasing his Ice time seems to be the more viable option.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Lol they're going back to Skinner. Just like how the Blues went back to Binnington in the bubble. We got this.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Not nervous this time.  I honestly feel Tocchet has the correct lineup with the balance we need to dominate now.  We were missing the push from our 2nd line, but we got that now.  Petey will be a force tonight.

Me neither and wasn't before the last game either.  It absolutely is the correct lineup, one that will put the pressure on and play in their end. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1