GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

650 yesterday afternoon.

"The Canucks played their best game of the playoffs and only won by one goal..."

Pssst. Every game this series has been decided by one goal. So the 2 Edmonton Victories, if that was their best games they too have only won by one goal...

I get it, you want to stir things up to get listeners. But geez.

Room temperature IQ ALERT! Just spewing shit to get clicks and comments.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

650 yesterday afternoon.

"The Canucks played their best game of the playoffs and only won by one goal..."

Pssst. Every game this series has been decided by one goal. So the 2 Edmonton Victories, if that was their best games they too have only won by one goal...

They’re not wrong… but they probably need some context in the fact we really didn’t come out strong and that’s when edmontons two goals were scored. The latter bit of the first and the second and third we were dominant. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

650 yesterday afternoon.

Also, they’re deciding to sit the goalie who held it that close for Skinner. 

We all know it’s likely a close game but, yeah, kind of a silly comment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nucker67 said:

I don't have the image, but apparently he said he thinks he deserves to be put back in for Game 6

That was definitely a parody site/report.  I have seen some other ones from them that are obviously satire.  From anything I've ever read about Skinner, he is a very decent fellow.  Please let's take the high road here and not belittle a player because this (we are better than Oiler's fans, right?)  Let's just happily watch our team take this game tonight and win their way to the Conference finals!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sooey Steamer said:

That was definitely a parody site/report.  I have seen some other ones from them that are obviously satire.  From anything I've ever read about Skinner, he is a very decent fellow.  Please let's take the high road here and not belittle a player because this (we are better than Oiler's fans, right?)  Let's just happily watch our team take this game tonight and win their way to the Conference finals!

Trash talk.

It's part of sports and if you keep it within reason, it's part of the fun of it all.

SKINNNNNNNN.....NNNNNNNNNNER

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Game Day - wow - an opportunity to knock off McD and company - I am looking for an unsung hero tonight -  maybe Hogs, Podz,  Bleuger,  Hronek or Cole. Or maybe Silov with his best game of the playoffs.  

Lets continue with Lets Go Petey chants  - soft spoken player who should know we are all behind him even if 1k away.   Hoping for a positive result tonight. 

Go Canucks Go.

justwin.jpg

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Shake it off, shake it off.....

442501851_10160914070890549_248201889310

You'll probably find some on the ground after the game as disgruntled Oilers fans toss them.

So is Mickey really McDavid? 😄

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, -dlc- said:

I am so proud of our fans. And yes, I was one of them.... letting Petey know we've got his back.

You could tell the fans having his back meant a lot to him. I'm proud of Petey for bringing his A game after that and I'm proud of our fans for showing him love.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1