GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

Edmonton should realize that they can only have 1 starting goalie. So if your starting goalie becomes the backup then he is not the starting goalie again until he claims it back. Lets light up backup skinner just like we did starter skinner

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I haven't had this little respect for an opponent since Boston in 2011.  Literally not a single Oiler has any place in a men's league.  Edmonton is easily one of the most gutless teams in the history of the sport.  Looking forward to sending these dirtbags back to the pool.

Especially that fucker that nut sacked Hoglander.  Fk that guy.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XxNaslundxX said:

Edmonton should realize that they can only have 1 starting goalie. So if your starting goalie becomes the backup then he is not the starting goalie again until he claims it back. Lets light up backup skinner just like we did starter skinner

They have zero starting goalies.  The shooter tutor is an upgrade over the trash they're playing tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BabyCakes said:

If the Canucks are going to win can you guys at Rodgers please start the sha na na chant?

Never heard it before..

I'd rather them stick to the old na na na na... good bye chant..

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Hrudey such a douche bag… ‘ I expect to be flying back for game 7’

Hope our guys win and make him look like more of a fool

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Why do people care so much about who analysts talk about etc?  

Media are supposed to be neutral.  They help form opinions of the viewers.  With that said, results matter more, so fingers crossed that the Canucks earn the respect and the media loses all respect with their hopes predictions.