GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

I just dont believe for one second the best player in the world "accidentally" hits our players in the face with his stick blade every day.

I do. When you are royalty, the commoners don’t even really register as people. 
He never even has to consider controlling his stick, because he is so much better than mere mortals. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, stawns said:

You have advsntsge, how hard is it to have two guys near the puck at all times. Like, how do you get outnumbered on the puck on the pp?

Work ethic. They are consistently being outworked. They don’t play their pp the way they play 5 on 5. They are desperate 5 on 5 and don’t play with the same intensity.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

I’ve read that they still do their thing “territorially” but it sure seems like they’ve struggled in the playoffs

Agreed.  

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Fuckin' shoot man! You know they're gonna get their share of the PP also!

Also it's Skinner in net...

Anything can go in. The guy let's in 20% of shots into the net.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Tochett needs to step aside on the powerplay

You actually think he is telling them to not shoot?? The pp wants to always score with an amazing passing play rather than a rebound or garbage goal. Huge issue. A goal is a goal doesn’t matter what it looks like. They don’t seem to understand that. Their pp is failing them big time.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82