GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

Just now, Pure961089 said:

It's not over.  Canucks have come back from 2 goals before, they can do it again.

Not scared. We come back behind from 2 goals on the third like clockwork these days. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Jigsaw said:

My peeps…. Why are we stressing? We know how this ends. I bought a crystal ball at a flea market, it says, no worries, no problem. We are a third period team. Breathe…. Breathe…..

Bruh...

Pumped Up Time To Go GIF by Corporate Bro

• Cheers 1

A comeback is always possible, but we’ll have to come out as a different team in the 3rd. Otherwise not only will we be heading to a game 7, the Oilers will have all the momentum 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, coolboarder said:

The Canucks have scored first goal only once this series, once!   That was game 2 and yet we were playing a catch-up hockey.     

Team that scored first lost every game, except for one game. 

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Petey needs to consistently show up. He’s been so up and down this whole year. This game feels a lot like his whole year this year. Good, bad, and the ugly. Way too inconsistent and IF they end up losing he has to take a big share of the blame.

Maybe heart issues.

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Nobody is hungry tonight except the Oilers. They don’t want a repeat of last year and they are playing like it. This is the experience part and Oilers have the advantage. Maybe if it was other way around where we’re down in the series, we play better tonight. Unfortunately Canucks are playing for gAme 7 at home. 

I'd be mad but it's still reachable and these are important lessons for the team.

Just now, hockeyville88 said:

A comeback is always possible, but we’ll have to come out as a different team in the 3rd. Otherwise not only will we be heading to a game 7, the Oilers will have all the momentum 

There is no momentum game to game. 

Otherwise Nux would have had a better start today 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, JustRich said:

Flopped. Everyone sees that 

Still took a stick in the face, a dive is irrelevant as the penalty was being called anyway.

Again, if you say dive on hyman, you have to say soucy too 

Personally, I dont either was embellishment.......getting highsticked in the face is scary af 

• Haha 1

Gotta stop chipping pucks in and out and we will return back to good hockey again. We keep forcing battles and then not battling hard enough. 

If you're not gonna battle, don't chip it in. That simple.

Toch best be pumping those boys up in the room. That period was embarrassing. They should be embarrassed. Time to come out in the third and right that wrong. 

Let's frigging go! 

wrestler-woo.gif

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I hate picking on them  but tonight Garner and his line mates need to work harder.Joshua with a goal in game one then nothing just like the Nashville series.I'll puty him in the Hronek catagory on whether they  he get's new contract if you base it on playoffs.