GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

Just now, HarbularyBattery said:

yea reffing is not the issue tonight at all

lots of penalties for sure but its pretty equal in calls/missed calls

To be honest, I'd rather this ref crew for game 7 than other ref.  No more Sutherlands, I hope.  Let's start playing better now.  

• Like 3

Zads penalty was a weak call. Let the boys play. Garly gets mugged by Nurse and then all 5’8 of him viciously assaults 6’7 Desharnaise to get penalized. I am starting to think throwing shit at the refs last game and calling them out might be working against the our team. 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Still took a stick in the face, a dive is irrelevant as the penalty was being called anyway.

Again, if you say dive on hyman, you have to say soucy too 

Personally, I dont either was embellishment.......getting highsticked in the face is scary af 

It wasn't in the face.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, aGENT said:

Toch best be pumping those boys up in the room. That period was embarrassing. They should be embarrassed. Time to come out in the third and right that wrong. 

Let's frigging go! 

wrestler-woo.gif

This whole game has been embarrassing. 

4 minutes ago, 24K said:

I think that is the problem. They think they are so talented that they believe their skill will be enough. They don't move their feet making it very easy to defend. 

Travis was right all along...

TravisGreenMFMP.jpg.0db0cc429133ddd147b8bbc5ce52ddd8.jpg

• Like 1

Hard pressed not to see a game 7… but this team has also pulled out some stupid comebacks in games they were MIA in the first two periods. 

if I’m betting I don’t think it happens again lol 

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Not really

I get it as a Canucks hater you see it differently...... Saucy grabbed his face ... The Oilers threw his hands in the air and collapsed ..... .... One is making sure the refs saw it and the other is a very bad acting  job 

The Oiler didn't have to put on the theatrical performance... It was a high stick and the ref already had his hand up 

I'm glad to see we welcome other teams fans here though 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

A comeback is always possible, but we’ll have to come out as a different team in the 3rd. Otherwise not only will we be heading to a game 7, the Oilers will have all the momentum 

We're not coming back this game.   Players are already in game 7 mindset, and most have checked out.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Blitz-Pix said:

For the love of god....why can't Tocc plant Zadorov or Joshua in front of the net on a 5 on 3 PP

Let the other 4 guys just wind up and fire shots while the net front presence blinds the goalie.

Well how about shooting on net. It’s not like Skinner doesn’t give up rebounds. Insane to keep trying corners and missing entirely time after time. Frustrated to watch this non-effort.

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Team that scored first lost every game, except for one game. 

If we have scored first, that is pretty hard to show how we do again.   That is the issue, we lost once but we didn't give another opportunity to show what we can do when playing with the lead.

Just now, Dizzle said:

Hard pressed not to see a game 7… but this team has also pulled out some stupid comebacks in games they were MIA in the first two periods. 

if I’m betting I don’t think it happens again lol 

Yep,looks like this game is FUBAR.

1 minute ago, Dude said:

I hate picking on them  but tonight Garner and his line mates need to work harder.Joshua with a goal in game one then nothing just like the Nashville series.I'll puty him in the Hronek catagory on whether they  he get's new contract if you base it on playoffs.

Ya Joshua hasn’t been good this series. 

4 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

A comeback is always possible, but we’ll have to come out as a different team in the 3rd. Otherwise not only will we be heading to a game 7, the Oilers will have all the momentum 

No team has had momentum in this series. Every game has been it's own game.

Just now, Sapper said:

I get it as a Canucks hater you see it differently...... Saucy grabbed his face ... The Oilers threw his hands in the air and collapsed ..... .... One is making sure the refs saw it and the other is a very bad acting  job 

The Oiler didn't have to put on the theatrical performance... It was a high stick and the ref already had his hand up 

I'm glad to see we welcome other teams fans here though 

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

The insecurity

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

It wasn't in the face.

Also...looks like Hyman grabbed Joshua's stick. 

442502837_10160914778370549_420026773304

442475247_10160914778345549_697319256394

But whatever. If he did get him....he deserved it. Dirty Oilers.