What happened to Juice on TSN/CBC?

I think Jennifer is quite good as far as analytics is concerned, but a little bland.

Gazdic used to be an enforcer, so you'd think he'd be a little more colourful, but everything he says is par for the course, nothing controversial or innovative.

I think Bieksa's vastly longer experience playing gives him a big advantage.  He is a great combination of intelligence, experience and the colourful.

I think he will end up as an NHL coach if he doesn't get sidetracked by the Media career.

Personally I like John Garret more than anyone but Bieksa... yes, he can be a homer, but he knows the game inside and out and has a huge number of anecdotes and stories to tell.

On 5/17/2024 at 9:01 PM, wai_lai416 said:

everyone on the panel is awful dunno why you guys even bother watching.. just set a timer for 15mins and go take a break stretch or go to the bathroom lol

I run laps in Forza Motorsport 

Posted (edited)

Luke used the Force during his brief career for the Oilers.   Was also decent on Ice Gaurdians.   Wouldn't read too much into this.

What is really terrible, is the table angle.   What was wrong with a straight table?   It's idiotic that KB3  and Luke Gadz needs to look at the screen sideways and then forward and then at Elliotte and across to Ron.  That's thread worthy.  Progress for the sake of no progress.  Or sideways progress I guess. 

Edited by IBatch