[ECF] New York Rangers (M1) vs. Florida Panthers (A1)

Who will win the series?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Rangers in 7
    • Rangers in 6
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rangers in 4
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

OMG what a silly goose. I'm doing chores/stuff in between and I thought the game was over at 4-2.

OK, OT here I come. Late to the party.

Bananajet it is!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

The difference I see with the Canucks and the final 4 teams is these teams make plays, showing their star power. Doing their dekes, showing their skills. The Canucks a lot of the time just got rid of the puck when they got it, and weren't creative enough when they had it. Where was the deception on the PP? It was a rare sight 

2 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

The difference I see with the Canucks and the final 4 teams is these teams make plays, showing their star power. Doing their dekes, showing their skills. The Canucks a lot of the time just got rid of the puck when they got it, and weren't creative enough when they had it. Where was the deception on the PP? It was a rare sight 

Actually the difference between us and these two club is they each have their Vezina level goalies in nets and we didn’t. With Demko we win the Cup this year. 

• Desmenko 1

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

Never mind whether Wennberg gloved it in....how do you leave him wide open like that in OT? :classic_blink: (or any time, for that matter)

They showed it going off his stick in between his gloves but yeah, why was he so open?

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Actually the difference between us and these two club is they each have their Vezina level goalies in nets and we didn’t. With Demko we win the Cup this year. 

True, you know as much as we love the effort of Silovs the reality is he was on the same level as Skinner.  Under .900 isn't good enough.  

• Desmenko 1