[ECF] New York Rangers (M1) vs. Florida Panthers (A1)

Who will win the series?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Rangers in 7
    • Rangers in 6
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rangers in 4
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

I was honestly baffled by the decision on the major penalty. (as I was with Juice trying to defend the call) Everything I saw indicated that Trouba stuck his elbow way out and made primary contact with the head....Somehow, Jen Botterill was the only person on the panel (or in the replay booth) who saw it that way....:classic_wacko:

Not only do I think Trouba should have sat the rest of the game, but I think he should be sitting for the next game as well.

It's just one more example of the Mickey Mouse approach the NHL takes to supplementary discipline. If it's a significant series, or a significant player, they'll twist themselves into a pretzel looking for a reason not to suspend.

Meanwhile, the NBA suspended half the Suns' roster for leaving the bench after Robert Horry threw a cheap shot at Steve Nash....a decision the virtually decided that playoff series....

3 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

This elbow or the one he flew over top of the player into the board coz the guy ducked out of the way lol

Exactly. It's crap that the NHL is waiting till Trouba severely injured someone. There is intent to injure with these two plays that needs to be addressed. 

4 hours ago, Rekker said:

Exactly. It's crap that the NHL is waiting till Trouba severely injured someone. There is intent to injure with these two plays that needs to be addressed. 

They sure address it with the 5k fine meanwhile anything against the Canucks no fines or suspension anything from the Canucks minimum 1 game 

• ThereItIs 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 7:11 PM, HKSR said:

Anybody going for the Rangers wasn't around to watch the 94 run.  I hate the Rangers with a passion.

As much as I hate the Rangers, I hate Tkachuk and Cousins more.  Seeing those gutless pieces of shit hoist the cup while be disgrace to the sport.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, King Heffy said:

As much as I hate the Rangers, I hate Tkachuk and Cousins more.  Seeing those gutless pieces of shit hoist the cup while be disgrace to the sport.

Although that’s true there’s way too many Rangers fans to celebrate winning. Panthers have few fans. The more fans joining us in suffering the agony of defeat the better. F the Rangers and their fans. F Tkatchuk too. F ‘em all!!! 🍻 

that rink announcers voice was brutal, imo.

Fake sounding deep voice  telling that ww2 vet "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE"   to me showed neither thanks, nor class.

Glad to see Trouba at least got fined for that hit.

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I'd like to root for the Panthers, but then I here that dang name and it makes me cringe. (dummy benning).

He would have left us... Can you imagine what fLame fans must be feeling when they watch his chosen team succeed?!   At least we didn't get our hearts ripped out lol! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I'd like to root for the Panthers, but then I here that dang name and it makes me cringe. (dummy benning).

Me too, lol.

20 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

He would have left us... Can you imagine what fLame fans must be feeling when they watch his chosen team succeed?!   At least we didn't get our hearts ripped out lol! 

Just our wallet 

3 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Bieska wins Canadian Screen Award for best Host!!!

Hahahaha 

Ron was not impressed  lmao

The whole crew looks at Juice like the ugly step child LOL 

Jello!!

The pain in Ron's voice as he announced it made my day. Lol

• Haha 2