[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Round 2 - Game 6

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Never said it was reffing. The Canucks were slow, conflicted, disoriented, and indecisive. 

Ah fair enough. The embellishment is why I went to reffing. Yeah they're a bitch team for sure. Is there a stronger word for entitled? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Based on what? Y'all act like DeSmith has been bad. Dude was great before getting injured.

Based on: Silovs came in and has played confidently, has a winning record, better rebound control and movement than Desmith and is obviously a key piece in the future of this team. Particularly, god forbid, if Demko keeps having injury issues, may be our starter sooner than later

• Cheers 2

The real MVP of this series will go down as Casey DeSmith and he won't play a minute of it. If not for him that could have been game 7 in their building. Instead the Oilers have to make the journey to a place they've been outscored 25-13 this year and managed a single overtime win against 3 losses. 

• Haha 1

I like the fact podz got tossed. That will get him even more engaged if he plays game 7. It seemed like coach was running the bottom lines out at the end to see who has any F's left to give. He kept staring at the bench in the final ten. Reading the players on the bench.

1 minute ago, Nucks780 said:

Always gonna wonder how the series would be with demko.

Probably won this series by now. As good as Silvos has been, there were goal that he let in Demko would never do. There is still room for growth for Silvos to reach Vezina level. 

Not to mention the boyz up front might pkag less conservatively throughout the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

Let’s be honest, all Canadian fanbases are savage assholes in the playoffs lol. 

I live in Prince George which is geographically like same distance from Edmonton and Vancouver. Car flags are 50/50 in this town and their fans are always just huge cunts about everything. 

Though I was shocked at Montreal fans in the bubble year, holy fuck. My grandpa was French Canadian so I don't have the built in bias like a lot of Canadians but damn they nasty. 

• Cheers 1

Coilers fans being awfully cocky chanting "we want the cup" while being down 3-2 in the second round lmfao god we need to destroy these clowns on Monday. 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I live too far from BC, thousands of miles. To anyone going to the game on Monday, BE THE DIFFERENCE! The team played all year to have this chance, help push them across the finish line! We can do this!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

The Loss has Fuck All to do with it.  I think it was the C- effort by the team. It was ugly and what’s worse is the indifference. 

Yeah, it was the way they lost, not just that they did which is the concern. 

Just now, Pears said:

Coilers fans being awfully cocky chanting "we want the cup" while being down 3-2 in the second round lmfao god we need to destroy these clowns on Monday. 

Even if they beat us in game 7, they gonna get nuked by Dallas next round. 

If anything, we exposed Edmonton for who they really are and Dallas have arguably more depth and better goaltending (Given we playing Silvos that have less than 20 nhl games) than us plus the playoff experience. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, arsenalian said:

Based on: Silovs came in and has played confidently, has a winning record, better rebound control and movement than Desmith and is obviously a key piece in the future of this team. Particularly, god forbid, if Demko keeps having injury issues, may be our starter sooner than later

Silovs has given up 3 or more goals in 5 of the 6 games this series. Lol. I just don't get why people are a staunch "No" on playing DeSmith. Silovs hasn't been exactly lights out. He's been good. But damn. To each their own I guess.

Edited by JeremyCuddles
  • Thanks 1