[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Round 2 - Game 6

4 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

My one positive take away from this game is that the Coilers will most likely play Skinner in game 7.
If we actually shoot the puck and test him we may get better results next game.
LFG win game 7 on home ice boys!!!

I think I heard we missed the net 18 times in the first 2 periods. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Heretic said:

Hopefully,  the Oilers will be over confident.  

Canucks had an off game.

Bring on game 7.

They been asleep since Nashville,something wrong in their brains.

• Wiener 1

Good game by the Oil - poor game by the Canucks and it showed.  In the third, their passes were off, slipping all over - offside, bumping into each other - poorest game in the playoffs by a lot. I was hoping they just fire pucks at Skinner from everywhere and get maybe 15-20+ in the period.  They got six.

See if they can get back to Canuck hockey on Monday.  I hope Rogers Arena is rocking to support all players - they definitely need a shot of adrenaline as thought they looked a bit sleepy tonight. 

That was inexplicably bad tonight. I can barely comprehend what I just saw. 

Two nights ago they controlled every aspect of the game and tonight they got completely manhandled? What happened? I doubt some minor inconceivable coaching adjustments made THAT much of a difference. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Silovs has kept us in this series and it seems like he finally broke tonight. He was stopping point blank shots all series.  Hopefully he can turn it around cause Demko isn’t coming back. 

This was an experience year and I’m frustrated but just come and come with better effort next game and I don’t care if we lose. Just don’t be like tonight at home or it’s an embarrassing last game of the year.