[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, 24K said:

Well this is actually a must win game now. 

I may just sit this one out for the good of my heart. 

Second chance this core group have a chance to advance to wcf in a game 7. Hopefully they don't need a third to finally get through. 

No, No, No! Your support is needed!

Have a long bath, a hot steam sauna, a hot oiled stone massage followed by .... ahhh ... ahem ... well now, in Rome do as rhe Romans do, ... fit as a fiddle and ready to take on both Jake "the Grave Robber" Paul and Mike "I will make a Jake Paul tooth necklace" Tyson ....

Good to go then!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

Evan Bouchard - most over-rated Oiler D man since........ Darnell Nurse

Bouchard - 5g 13a (18 points) in 11 games

Hughes - 0g 9a (9 points) in 12 games

I think Quinn needs to pick it up. Is he playing injured? Not producing like he did before.

• Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

One thing I will give my team is how respectfully they have  played, I'm appalled at the bullshit penalties the Coilers tried to draw, I hope the hockey Gods take that in to account. Either way, I'm glad that the team I cheer for plays with integrity. 

I'm just glad the fucking zebras actually finally called McFuckface for his Tim "Dr. Hook" McCracken antics.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Bouchard - 5g 13a (18 points) in 11 games

Hughes - 0g 9a (9 points) in 12 games

I think Quinn needs to pick it up. Is he playing injured? Not producing like he did before.

I think with Hronek slumping they know they just have to target Hughes offensively. He’s been getting hammered physically by both Nashville and Oilers. I would not be surprised if he was nursing some sort of injury. 

• Huggy Bear 2

I am damn proud of this team. This game 7 will bring out Beast mode. The Nucks thrive under pressure.

Tho l cannot attend the game, geographic reasons. I am 100% cheering.

• Cheers 1

But I guess maybe I should go easier on a guy who clearly stuck a fork in a socket before. 

443857209_10160916248045549_300012136383

Let the trash talking flow.....

• Haha 2

Damn...

I saved every game from this past season on my PVR but began running out of space recently so bought an adapter to send my PVR HDMI signal to my PC so I could save them all to hard drive using OBS. But when I went back in my history, I found that the PVR had already begun deleting the oldest files in my history so I lost everything up to January

So I immediately began transferring games after last night's game which requires me to watch or, at least, monitor them in real time. Not only does this let me remove commercials and intermissions etc but it's the only method my system is capable of. Can't simply transfer files from my PVR like you would from one HD to another.

So, yeah, it's gonna take a while to move them all but hey, it's a labour of love

But... THE POINT of my story is this:

I just watched a repeat of the January 20th home game vs The Laffs where we went up early, they came back to tie, then we put the pedal to the metal and finished them off 6-4 in classic 2023/24 Canucks fashion with goals and helpers from all kinds of guys up and down the lineup.

And Tronnah did absolutely nothing more than what Deadmonton are doing. We just played OUR GAME with confidence and enthusiasm

I wish I could play this game back for the boys in the dressing room before tomorrow night's game to remind them what they're capable of

Hopefully Toc does the same thing in his own way and the team comes out on fire

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1