[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I do, yes.  He made a lot of great saves and that score could have been far worse 

Mostly I think arty is your starter and you dance with who brought you

I hope you're right. I thought he should have had most of those goals and I worry that he might have hit a wall.....

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Fantomex said:

While I love a good Vax debate, this is NOT the place. Get well soon, Brock... And Go Canucks Go!

There shouldn't even be a debate, but i'll second Go Canucks Go! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Vancan said:

There shouldn't even be a debate, but i'll second Go Canucks Go! 

Sure there should. If people have questions or concerns they should be free to voice them, in a respectable manner. This is a GDT and we should keep it on that!

The REAL BIG question remains, who is going to ride with Miller to shut down McDiver?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hoping Brock has a speedy recovery!

Meanwhile, tomorrow is still a very winnable game. 

It's just going to be so much sweeter when if prevail without our leading goal scorer and vezina calibre goaltender, thanks to superior depth & structure, forcing the Oilers franchise to implode inside their bubble of bloated expectations and media support...

Edited by syntheticity

1 hour ago, Canuck Angel said:

Hi all, been reading this and cdc for a long time but never posted. However I know something about blood clots that isn't widely known and that is they respond way quicker to a few drops of clove oil than they do to prescription medication. If anyone here reading has any connection to the team or its medical staff maybe you could pass it on? I know this is anecdotal but I had a clot in my lung for weeks while on prescription medication for it that did nothing. The clove oil cured it in one day. It won't do him any harm to try so I leave this here on a wing and a prayer. Thanks

Of course you did. 100% believe you. 44E8ECEF-CAA6-4195-B064-AB551942F63F.png.0a420b7cdba7f5384c8e268903fc061c.png

Posted (edited)

The team needed Boeser to move forward, now they don't have him. You can scratch out some lines to spread our the offence, but it won't work.

In my mind, Pettersson slots right in with Miller. Two centers? too bad. The team needs a pure scoring line line or it's lights out.

I would put Hoglander with them because he knows them both very well.

Put the a line with Lindholm and whoever he feels comfortable with, to try and come up with a second.

Edited by Rip The Mesh

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Fantomex said:

Sure there should. If people have questions or concerns they should be free to voice them, in a respectable manner. This is a GDT and we should keep it on that!

The REAL BIG question remains, who is going to ride with Miller to shut down McDiver?

Mik is a good option on shutdown duties. Big body, fast on forecheck and backcheck. And bonus is Miller might bounce one into the Coiler's net off of Mik's rear-end.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

The team needed Boeser to move forward, now they don't have him. You can scratch out some lines to spread our the offence, but it won't work.

In my mind, Pettersson slots right in with Miller. Two centers? too bad. The team needs a pure scoring line line or it's lights out.

Put the a line with Lindholm and whoever he feels comfortable with, to try and come up with a second.

This is what I was thinking... Might just be what EP needs to have a monster game!

• Cheers 1

Just now, Fantomex said:

This is what I was thinking... Might just be what EP needs to have a monster game!

Lets do it! Miller and Pett vs McD and Drai one game put it all out on the line gents. 

• Cheers 1

They have been doing it throughout playoffs

3 minutes ago, Fantomex said:

4 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

In game 5 JT was with EP and Lindy that lead to the game winner, vs McD and Drais on at the time.  Might be fine once in while, but probably need to spread it out during most of the game.  

I think it was on due to late in the period and Tocchet wanted centers. Or could be that BB was already showing signs of fatigue.  

• Like 2

Wonder if the coaches are contemplating Lekkerimaki or is it too much pressure on a rookie? He’s easily the most offensively gifted player not in the line up but it’s a tall order and a huge ask. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

They have been doing it throughout playoffs

It appears as tho they've played about 15 minutes together at 5 on 5.. care to elaborate on this bold claim?

Edited by Fantomex

54 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I can't believe I have to type this, but please keep on topic and if you insist on talking about vaccines, don't do it here. There is an off topic forum here available for folks who wish to discuss such things.

Sorry, I got caught up a few pages back.  Let's go finish them  tomorrow!  Ima be cheering my heart out!

1 hour ago, Northern_Nuck said:

1F026C55-F184-4572-ADC8-1459CA7EFE80.png

WTAF is happening with this crap?

Should I get the roll of tinfoil and start constructing something?

I really am starting to believe maybe the script is being leaked here. If it's a placeholder, please use team a and team b.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Sorry. Last post was rude.

Edited by I_AM_CANUCKIAN
  • Cheers 1