[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

It's weird, I was on the edge and full of anxiety in anticipation of this game and now I just feel kind of numb. I know they say "not life threatening" but damn. Brock's been through enough and was really a shining star on our team. This blow really stings and I just feel terrible for him. What a miserable set back...can hardly wait for him to get well and pick up where he left off.

Do it for Brock.

Yah Deb...  Same.   For any of us, this would be devastating...  Then we look at professional athletes and in the back of our minds treat them like immortals...  "Brush it off, they'll be fine". 

But this is Brock...  The guy that's gone through so much unfair suffering AND HAD THE COURAGE TO BE VUNERABLE and share his journey with us through it all.   What a gift he gave us, a true story of courage, spirit, faith and family.  

So it's just so much more than the game of hockey isn't it?   But as they say...  The show must go on. 

Tonight the nucks will either win big or lose big.   I'm hedging bets on the win.... Because that's what Brock wants most.   Win or lose boys...  Give it your all!  And that's good enough for me. 

LFG!!!! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Breadnbutta said:

Podz and Boes out

Laff and Mik in

That's my guess

I can't believe people actually thought they would throw a kid,who's only played 6 games in north America, into game 7 of round 2.

Just now, stawns said:

That's my guess

I can't believe people actually thought they would throw a kid,who's only played 6 games in north America, into game 7 of round 2.

That doesn’t seem much like Tocchet. That being said, who knows what they have seen in practice. 

1 hour ago, Jaimito said:

Myers has 3 points in three game 7s he played in. 

Love Playoff Meyers 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

That's my guess

What kid?

Win the game, the series for these two key Beauts… 

Just think. It’s like a video game. We defeat the Oilers and we will unlock the upgraded goalie in the crease. Just need to finish this boss off. Remember all the bounce backs from a bad game this year. Backs against the wall. First time facing elimination, it’s us or them. Let’s go get it and advance to UNLOCK THATCHER THE SNATCHER (Vezina finalist) DEMKO!

50864C57-EB7A-46B5-A18C-3502122C2719.webp

29F47D2F-E2E6-4655-B640-27BB72F902FF.jpeg

• Like 1