[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

27 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

I was offered an entire box suite for this game for $12,800 by the Canucks

GO CANUCKS GO!

With or without food and booze?

Do they sell drugs? Is that legal lol? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

That's my guess

I can't believe people actually thought they would throw a kid,who's only played 6 games in north America, into game 7 of round 2.

I think Podz was made for game 7's... He'll be more of a positive than negative...  But more than that, he's got a bigger heart than all those guys combined.   Put it all out there tonight!   All in!   Live by the sword die by the sword!   Putting a vet I because it's the safe move is not the right move.   Let Podz shine!   He will step up. 

• Like 1

I’m nervous, but excited, want them to win so much hope they can do it for their injured teammates 

Im not ready for Canucks Hockey to end , what a miracle season for them…

hoping for a gutsy win tonight

Now…. What to do to distract myself till puck drop … workin on the house 

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, stawns said:

That's my guess

I can't believe people actually thought they would throw a kid,who's only played 6 games in north America, into game 7 of round 2.

Not a guess, Tocchet confirmed this morning.

Haven't seen lines yet 

• Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I think we need a 6 emoji. @Ribs Anyway to get this done?

YES YES YES I ve been asking for this all season/ Play offs , he has more than earned it and now deserves it for being our Play Off hero 

Please finally get this done

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

It's weird, I was on the edge and full of anxiety in anticipation of this game and now I just feel kind of numb. I know they say "not life threatening" but damn. Brock's been through enough and was really a shining star on our team. This blow really stings and I just feel terrible for him. What a miserable set back...can hardly wait for him to get well and pick up where he left off.

Do it for Brock.

Well said Deb, exactly how I feel as well , this poor guy has been through so much , battled back and was having a warrior Play Offs, sad that it has to end this way for him

Hope his teammates dig deep and  pull off a win for him 

Edited by NucksFan
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

I think Podz was made for game 7's... He'll be more of a positive than negative...  But more than that, he's got a bigger heart than all those guys combined.   Put it all out there tonight!   All in!   Live by the sword die by the sword!   Putting a vet I because it's the safe move is not the right move.   Let Podz shine!   He will step up. 

Im talking all the people truly thinking Lekkerimaki was going to get the call

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

For old time's sake.....

Slayed a dragon, tonight it's time to mop up an ugly oil spill.

442502275_10160917602820549_401749689264

That’s what Skinner is gonna look like at the end of the game 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

Unfortunately he won’t be in the Lineup , MIK and Laf back in 

• Tank 1

12 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

Christ I don't understand how people can watch THG, he's such a f-ing defeatest and Canuck fan apologist. He literally does it to get views.

He's balanced, and a realist. I understand being jaded. He even doesn't freak when Boston loses. Steve Dangle can't figure out how he's so neutral even on teams he loves.

So he's basically the opposite of Dangle. He's seen so much of Canuck losing, he just lost hope.

I'm stupid. I still have hope. Do I agree with him all of the time? No. But he's better than a lot of hockey reviewers out there.

Certainly better than the idiot from Edmonton that wants Zads to go back to Russia, and die fighting in the Ukraine. But if that idiot didn't know, Zads has spoken out against the invasion. Probably at great personal risk to family and friends in Russia. Zads has more integrity than most Edmonton fans.

• Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

I was offered an entire box suite for this game for $12,800 by the Canucks

GO CANUCKS GO!

Damn, a bunch of us should have.....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1