[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

14 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

On a lighter note guys, I’m coming to Vancouver this weekend for work. Can’t wait to explore the city as well 👍👊.

don't deny yourself some high quality sushi. 

I'll be honest. I'm nervous about tonight's game. Edmonton's firepower, and our inexperience does not bode well for us tonight. With that being said, I hope we win. But I'm bracing for the worse while hoping for the best for tonight. Might not be able to watch the game, especially if Edmonton scores first.  

3 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

As a long time Canucks fan who felt the heartbreak in 1994 (lets not kid ourselves Islanders were in a different class than us in 1982) and even more so in 2011 when my 4 girls were all old enough to go to the viewing parties they were holding in PG at the CN Centre and was rocking a Raffi Torres shirt when he scored in Game 1 I don't have that same feeling these playoffs. To lose your bona fide # 1 goalie then have your back up not be able to play and have a kid come in and play like he has has been an incredible story. This team has not been given a chance in this series and here we are at Game 7. They will win tonight - Miller will put this team on his back and the kid will play incredible like he did at the Worlds. This storybook run doesn't end tonight folks - this is not the Canucks of old. They have an entire province behind them and they worked hard all year to get to here. They will clinch on home ice tonight!!!!

Exactly my feeling tonight. It doesn't end here. We as fans need to show up tonight for them and they will be able to ride the momentum the crowd gives them. Edmonton won't know what to do. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

37 minutes ago, Bounce000 said:

The Canucks are 3-0 when I’m not attending games, and 0-3 when I do.

So you know what you must do. Handcuff yourself to a fire hydrant or something. Under no circumstances are you to go near the arena…. It’s for the best.😂🍻

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Bounce000 said:

The Canucks are 3-0 when I’m not attending games, and 0-3 when I do.

your sacrifice of STAYING TF AWAY from the barn is appreciated this day

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

12 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

And Richmond for the best Chinese food outside of China.

tbh there's so much good food here from so many cultures its hard to go wrong. Its one of the reasons I love living here. 

• Like 2

If Vegas can win the cup with guys like Chandler Stephenson and Jonathan Marchessault.

We can win it without Boeser.

But we need Pettersson and Mikheyev to show up.

Hopefully Miller Joshua Garland Lindholm etc. Can keep up their great play.

You can't have passengers if you want to win a cup.

Hard work beats talent. Like Tocched said, whoever wants it more will win.

Posted (edited)

Hope the diving pool in Edmonton is ready because McDavid will need to get up to speed for the women's 3M springboard in Paris.  There's only so much preparation that gutless coward can do in a hockey game playing against men.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, trek604 said:

your sacrifice of STAYING TF AWAY from the barn is appreciated this day

I have half a mind to buy tickets and hold them hostage for thousands of dollars 

I'm hoping for the best, and preparing for the worst tonight. And if we go out tonight, I hope we take a couple of their guys out with us. With all the diving, all the Oilers could have a great career in WWE.

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

I'm hoping for the best, and preparing for the worst tonight. And if we go out tonight, I hope we take a couple of their guys out with us. With all the diving, all the Oilers could have a great career in WWE.

Anyone who ensures McDiver can never disgrace the sport again should get the Masterton.