[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Posted (edited)

WoW ... I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Canucks dressing room ... Tic Toc will be pissed and will not be gentle is his debrief.

Kinda like game 5 ... played shitty in period 1 and then turned up the Jets in period 2 & 3

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 2

Fire whoever is in charge of the PP. Why do we keep trying the same entry when it's clear that it DOES NOT FUCKING WORK?!

• Upvote 1

Wow.....can we please stop that stupid drop pass to enter the zone?  In 3:45 seconds, they would have had better luck if they took a shot on Skinner from half.  

Canucks have lost their North-South play and they keep dumping the puck in.  Too scared to play = no puck possession = no shots.  Ugh!

• Like 2

Is our coaching strategy every playoff game to not shoot the puck on the net, it sure feels like it.

Skilled players dumping the puck in and changing.

I hope we see some adjustments in the 2nd period.

Everyone remember Drance kept on insisting this is a deadly powerplay while the rest of the fanbase was freaking out about it during the season.

Eye test beat the stat nerd on this one. 

Gonna be pretty disappointed if we're outshot 4-1 by the end of this game. Canucks have been doing this for 3/4 of the year. Getting outshot quite bad. Let's fucking go already! Not gonna win getting 2 shots in a period!!! 

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Arty came to play.  Nobody else.

I thought they had a good period aside from shots and the pp.  The oilers had a couple good chances, but most of their chances were completely harmless.

• Tank 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1