[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

And #1 draft picks who have failed to prove themselves and have egos as big as their city and now really have to do something. There's that part.

They couldn't afford to lose and it showed. They were hungrier..for a reason. Everyone's penciled them in.

Best player in the world was shut down a good portion of the series. Refs gave them some help and set a tone (Soucy's suspension when Connor McPrincess made our captain bleed with a high stick out of nowhere...then tried that move again).

They're smug, dirty and I will never praise them. 

Hope they go down in flames. Again. And they can whine and pout in their pressers once more.

Yes, I'm bitter. Because I'm sick of hearing about how awesome they are. F them.

Yeah, no matter how successful they might be, they are the kind of team I can't ever have respect for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I hope RT isn't too stubborn to learn from this experience, he carries his fair share of the responsibility.  He's got to learn how to coach skilled players, ino

And relinquish PP responsibility.

1 minute ago, Huggy Bear said:

If we’re going to lose, I hope Z destroys Kane

wouldnt mind seeing douchard getting levelled as well

• Cheers 1