[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

I'm a Canucks fan only, so this is probably the last game I watch until the fall. I don't give a fuck who wins the cup, I know it won't be Edmonton because a four player team with suspect goaltending will get slaughtered by Dallas. I am happy that this the first year since the bubble that I haven't watched any World Championship games and didn't really care what happened. It's been a great season, but all those close, punishing games against Nashville and the early games in this series took a huge emotional toll, as does losing one of your only four top-six forwards right before game seven. Great season Canucks, hopefully JR and PA have success with our UFAs; Lindholm, Zadorov, and Myers should be top targets, after them hopefully there's enough to keep Hronek. Hopefully some of the Abby boys will fill spaces the team needs filled both up front and on the blueline.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just rolled and died. There's still quite aways to go. New powerplay coach needed. Need another top 6 winger. Z, lindy and Dak need to be re-signed I'd say Hronek I'd take back as well rest can walk.

• Vintage 1

Posted (edited)

I'm pissed because I think Dallas is a beatable team and we didn't have to play the Avs 😕

Needed one more save from Silovs tonight to not go down 3-0. 

I think with a healthy Demko we could have won because he wouldnt have given up those far shots, but I'm not blaming Silovs when the rest of the team didn't show up.

The powerplay killed us as well, and Edmonton's got them a Game winner.

Edited by c00kies
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Mando27 said:

Dallas in 4 easy, Oilers are cooked.

Not sure why you think that.  Unreal pp, unreal pk, pretty solid 4 lines and 2 game breakers