[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

More like they felt sorry for themselves. That’s all this game showed. One thing going into next year would be to have a team that attacks rather than responds. Thai team just didn’t dictate enough.

Yeah I wonder if having players like Petey struggling so much eventually affects the whole room…

Posted (edited)

Hate to say it but Bouchard has been a difference this series for Edmonton. Wish Hughes would have been half as affective

Edited by Pickly

They do not even shoot more and take risk.  Too conservative for my liking in Game 7.   That is what they will learn, not to try make cute passes that goes nowhere.  They are trying hard to try and fool them with passes and it doesn't work.  Just make a simple play and shoot.  They scored long shots and it worked, why can't we just shoot more and cause chaos in their own zone?  

1 minute ago, Dats hockey said:

silovs might be 2 small, hasn’t seen the point shot all series 😞 I miss demko

Silovs is also the reason this game isn’t 6-0.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Why hasn’t Tochett called a timeout?? He’s done nothing to change the momentum. The first time I have questioned him.

I have some concerns as this is the brand of hockey we've seen for most of this season now (2nd half and into the playoffs).  If the first 15 to 20 games of next season look like this, I'll have some serious concerns.  We can't be this passive and focus so much on defence that we burn ourselves out from defending rather than attacking.

Just now, Toni Zamboni said:

wow look at all the room on the bandwagon lol
i still believe, LFG boys!

They need to actually start playing the game. They have 20 more shots then us. We have no zone time or shots. Can't win like that.

1 minute ago, XxNaslundxX said:

This crowd man. Get behind our guys. Scream. Get mad. Full tilt lets goo. 

I'm sorry, I can't blame the crowd. This team has given absolutely nothing to cheer about. They are playing like absolute shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

If you think it's over, please go.

If you don’t think it’s over please stand up 

we got nothing here 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

More like they felt sorry for themselves. That’s all this game showed. One thing going into next year would be to have a team that attacks rather than responds. Thai team just didn’t dictate enough.

feeling sorry for themselves lol.

if true then this team doesn't deserve to win.

seriously? game 7 of a conference semi final and they're too busy feeling sorry for themselves? lmao.

Pretty pathetic fan base in here. Ive read so many "games over" "gg" planning for the offseason....  yeah theyre playing like garbage but why wouldnt you support your team? We are literally the comeback kids!  Lets go you pack of losers! Even if we do lose are you proud to say "yeah i gave up on our team in the second im pretty smart"

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1