[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

You know, during the season, I would say that the team could make its way back into the game down 2-0. 

Doesn’t feel like that’s going to happen tonight. 

skinner is not good, just need to shoot and he’ll give up a weak one 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, 24K said:

Edmonton having the way easier series against LA pretty much won out for them. We spend too much in the tank just getting by Nashville. 

Vancouver never would have beat LA.

3 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Disgusting effort to night. 

Absolutely disgraceful.

Deja vu from 2011........everything looked great until they look like a completely lost and deflated team losing 9-2 in the last two games.  So far 7-1 with half a game left.

Awful effort.

Just now, Joe-Kerr said:

Pretty pathetic fan base in here. Ive read so many "games over" "gg" planning for the offseason....  yeah theyre playing like garbage but why wouldnt you support your team? We are literally the comeback kids!  Lets go you pack of losers! Even if we do lose are you proud to say "yeah i gave up on our team in the second im pretty smart"

what you're saying is true.

it's just been really pathetic at least in terms of effort and quite disappointing considering it's game 7. 

the plays have been absolutely lazy 

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Silovs is also the reason this game isn’t 6-0.

I don’t see how this is relevant to my point. Are you telling me he hasn’t been torched by point shots this series?