[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

4 minutes ago, Guadeloupe Jones said:

It’s unreal how bad they have played in the last 2 games.  I guess they all had tee times they needed to get to.  

-GJ

quitting too soon…- is it you or the team who’s had their coach blow-up their line-up because they’re missing one core player? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joe-Kerr said:

Pretty pathetic fan base in here. Ive read so many "games over" "gg" planning for the offseason....  yeah theyre playing like garbage but why wouldnt you support your team? We are literally the comeback kids!  Lets go you pack of losers! Even if we do lose are you proud to say "yeah i gave up on our team in the second im pretty smart"

Buddy, there's 5 shots on goal at nearly the halfway mark.  What exactly are we hoping for?  Many of us are realistic fans too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Hughes was great in regular season, but first taste of playoff experience, a different beast. 

I wouldn’t be at all shocked to find out he’s hurt. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Hughes was great in regular season, but first taste of playoff experience, a different beast. 

Yeah he’s struggled. Not cut out for playoff hockey just yet 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I'm pretty much at the point where I don't want them to make an offer for Hronek.  Take the assets from a deal and be happy.

I wonder if Hronek accepts initial offer if there was one made, he's not worth more than 7 mil. 

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Going to watch my team and cheer them on.

F the Oilers and those 

Edited by Heretic

Just now, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

I think we just have to remember who we are - we’re really good team - we played really well this year - we owned the Oilers this year

Lack of experience is showing. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Dude said:

Ok Tochett.head out of your ass and re-alighn the lines.miller  almost looks pissed with who he got for line mates.Mik back to the 4th.Suter and Lindholm with Miller.Put Joshua with Hoglander and Petey.Whoever on the 3rd and bench the 4th line.

And please tell them they can't score when they just dump the puck in and change.  Hit, forecheck, screen the goalie.....all the things they used to do 

Just now, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

I think we just have to remember who we are - we’re really good team - we played really well this year - we owned the Oilers this year

Regular season has never meant a fucking thing. No one cares.