[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They were supposed to show Boeser they would win it for him. They did everything but. Felt sorry for themselves. Pathetic.

Half a game left and we’ve scored 2 in a matter of minutes before - go cheer on the oilers forum 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Just takes one goal baby, they don't have hasek there

One goal would involve zone time and shots.

oilers have pushed us out 

6 shots half way through a do-or-die game 7, on home ice? How the fuck can this be? Are they that nervous and mentally fragile? 

And fuck the "resilience" mantra, we need truculence and push-back, snarl and determination, game 7 playoff hockey FFS

I love my team so much, but I've seen this movie before, and it's awful to see....

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I wonder if Hronek accepts initial offer if there was one made, he's not worth more than 7 mil. 

He's not worth $6m, imo.  Not even close

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

wow look at all the room on the bandwagon lol
i still believe, LFG boys!

I get what you’re saying but I’ll believe when they start believing. 

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

Well, if nothing else, we've answered if Silovs is ready to be full time in Vancouver. 

Full time back up, maybe. 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

As long as Skinner is in net and they can shoot the puck there's hope.....

Only if we could get some. We just need a greasy one

• Cheers 1

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Hughes was great in regular season, but first taste of playoff experience, a different beast. 

So many Canucks had great first half's of the season only to disappear when games actually mattered...EP40.  Time to clean house and try and redeem a horribly failed experiment.  I winder what return we can expect from this pathetic version of EP40?  Any player that can't step up their game in the post season us a literal waste of money.