[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

Half a game left and we’ve scored 2 in a matter of minutes before - go cheer on the oilers forum 

6 shots. Pathetic response because you can’t handle the fact they have been awful. Come up with something new rather than saying go cheer for the Oilers. So predictable. 

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Team needs to give them something. Fans can't do it alone. 

That’s why I said they haven’t earned it yet 

2 minutes ago, vancouveryou said:

I never never watch the game like this. I have no words to describe my feeling right now. I won't watch or cheer this team forever.

We are so happy to take you out of misery.Just go away.If we loose there is next year.New roster,new young players.Canucks existed long before you,and will be here long after you.Question is only,how many ass holes like you will be here on this board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Buddy, there's 5 shots on goal at nearly the halfway mark.  What exactly are we hoping for?  Many of us are realistic fans too.

So youre only a fan if theyre playing well?

1 minute ago, Crimson JH said:

Macklin Celebrini is in the building 

He must be like, should have tanked Canucks. 

1 minute ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

6 shots half way through a do-or-die game 7, on home ice? How the fuck can this be? Are they that nervous and mentally fragile? 

And fuck the "resilience" mantra, we need truculence and push-back, snarl and determination, game 7 playoff hockey FFS

I love my team so much, but I've seen this movie before, and it's awful to see....

Yes.

And going to the net hard.

Net front presence on the pp

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, 43isprime said:

Why is Vancouver media so eager to praise Pettersson???

It’s Harman Dayal - he got fired from McDonalds because he couldn’t figure out how many McNuggets to put in a 10 pack

Edited by rychicken

Posted (edited)

Still half a game left all we have to do is get the next goal and it’s a totally different game

get some confidence

start moving our feet

crash the net

Apply some sustained pressure

that’s all they have to do

skinner sucks 

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Why in the fuck would you just hold onto the fucking puck and go into the fucking corner like Baby in Dirty Dancing. 

Edited by LaBamba
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

Too small a sample size imo

I think this combined with last year's Worlds, he can handle the pressure and NHL shooters. He deserves his shot at it. Has to win it in camp of course, but he's showed he has the capability. 

Just now, gwarrior said:

Cmon guys. Give me something, give me a reason to not bail and go fuck around on YouTube.

I already f ing around youtube. 🤣

2 minutes ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

They look like they have nothing left to give.

We had a great season and got further than expected this year. Team is going through a good taste of what playoff hockey is like. We do need more help, like another top winger to play with Petey, we also need to get more pucks on net, and solve the pp problem