[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Posted (edited)

So uh....league wide

Anyone have any interest in a skinny unstable on skates centre who is a regular season #1 paid like a top 5, but makes Kotkaniemi and Marner look like clutch performers in the playoffs?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Edited by Warhippy

Just now, Joe-Kerr said:

So youre only a fan if theyre playing well?

No, I'm still watching the game and am still a fan.  I just realize the chances of this turning around THIS game is very highly unlikely.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

One goal would involve zone time and shots.

oilers have pushed us out 

Good things there’s half a game and we’d overcome these deficits in the third period alone before! Plenty of hockey left doubters!

• Like 1

So, with the lack of intensity for the team, and the lack of effort.

Is Hughes a legitimate Captain for this team?

Is he an inspirational speaker to be able to say to his team, "we need to be better!"

Can he step up to take charge during a desperate time like this to spark his team?

Just now, LaBamba said:

Why in the fuck would you just hold onto the fucking pick and go into the fucking corner like Baby in Dirty Dancing. 

I wish i could say that I’m having the time of my life watching this game 

Gotta run 2 lines the rest of the game:

Petey-Miller-Hoglander

Joshua-Lindholm-Garland

At this point it feels as though that Tocchet is playing Mik on the 1st line as a F*** You to management for not giving him any decent top 6 winger at the deadline....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A bad start to the second, obviously, but they played well in the first and battling now.  I just want to see them work and battle hard for the rest of the game, win or lose.  So far, it's 10 tough mind out of 30

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

We had a great season and got further than expected this year. Team is going through a good taste of what playoff hockey is like. We do need more help, like another top winger to play with Petey, we also need to get more pucks on net, and solve the pp problem 

Agreed - those are a big part of the difference right now.

• Like 1

I think this series is done tonight. Edmonton being up 2-0 in our home ice. Now the pressure is 100 percent on us to get those goals back and get even. We can't even seem to get ONE fucking goal. I can't even imagine how we're going to score 2.