[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Canucks vs Boston - series changes momentum when Rome gets suspended. 

Canucks vs Oilers - Canucks aggressiveness drops considerably after Soucy suspension.

Curious if suspensions also come with the league warning the whole team of aggressive play?

You know what the sad thing is. This might be the 4th best ever Canucks team in history. Only 3 got further and the last one we were outscored 4-0. That bubble team may Stull be the fourth when tonight ends. 

3 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

I think this series is done tonight. Edmonton being up 2-0 in our home ice. Now the pressure is 100 percent on us to get those goals back and get even. We can't even seem to get ONE fucking goal. I can't even imagine how we're going to score 2. 

This team scores in bunches.

Only reason I am not confident is that we have been outplayed the whole game and have looked sooo slow the whole game. They just have not dominated shifts. I mean could we get at least one where they hold it in for a couple of minutes.

Just now, NHL97OneTimer said:

Canucks vs Boston - series changes momentum when Rome gets suspended. 

Canucks vs Oilers - Canucks aggressiveness drops considerably after Soucy suspension.

Curious if suspensions also come with the league warning the whole team of aggressive play?

It definitely does. 

4 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Can’t blame Tocc for this, they didn’t come out to play, last two games. 

Players have to play the game.

It seems when we won game 5, we ran out gas and energy. Game 6 and 7 nowhere near how they played in game 5