[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Just now, PistolPete13 said:

JR and PA have some answers. Some guys are just not made for playoff hockey

Get rid of Mik, Hronek doesn’t deserve anything close to 8 million. I would get rid of him. Suter isn’t a first or second liner. Their top six really isn’t that good and we knew this going in. It needed a big upgrade. As soon as boeser was injured I just had this feeling this was a feel sorry for ourselves game.

• Cheers 1

Absolutely shameful. And disgusting.

Losing is tolerated if you left it all out on the table and gave it your all, but they came out like amateurs, weak and timid, scared to lose, scared to make a mistake.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Morgan 33 said:

This is turning out exactly how it did when we had a 3-2 series lead in 2011 finals.

Unfortunately yeah... hurts.

Where's that poster arguing Hughes Hronek were way better Ekholm Bouchard. Not even close...

Not even close but the other way arlund....

Hughes can't handle playoffs. Too small. He's been a non factor same as Horonek. 

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Get rid of Mik, Hronek doesn’t deserve anything close to 8 million. I would get rid of him. Suter isn’t a first or second liner. Their top six really isn’t that good and we knew this going in. It needed a big upgrade. As soon as boeser was injured I just had this feeling this was a feel sorry for ourselves game.

Pettersson's wingers have been third liners at best for most of the playoffs 

• Like 2