[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Posted (edited)

When you consider we’ve been playing with a third string goalie,

when you consider The fact that our power-play has been a no-show as well as Petey I think we’ve done pretty well all things considered

At the same time it’s frustrating… We would’ve gone deeper into the playoffs if we had all cylinders firing… Like they were earlier on in the season

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS

Just now, Jaimito said:

Not to mention what a gut punch to lose your top goalie and top goal scorer. 

Shit happens. Proud of this team to get this far without Demmer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

We have no Demko or Boeser. Silovs has been incredible, but the team lacks the killer instinct throughout the lineup. 

Thats what’s missing. They look sluggish and passive.

I’d rather watch a team lose but fight for every second, than see a team coast to a win. 

Comes down to playoff experience imo 

• Vintage 1

I am very happy with how this season went

We got playoff hockey this year, and more of it than most of us hoped for

whatever happens in the third period, im sure jr/pa see where we got roasted by edmonton and make changes accordingly

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Nobody cares, Grinch.

Canucks had a great season and went beyond what everyone expected in the playoffs 

but at the same time the oilers deserve some recognition for the effort they put forward 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

You literally just explained how they’re the better team. 
their bottom pairs and 6 have outplayed ours the last 2 games. That was supposed to be our advantage. 

Sad but true.

1 minute ago, Apricot said:

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

Edmonton is a really good team, they won 16 games in a row at one point this year and have two of the best players to ever play the game on their roster. Despite a few deficiencies that can be exploited, they are a real legitimate Cup contender. Not saying I’m a fan, that’s just reality. We are a good team but we don’t have the star power that’s anywhere close to theirs except maybe Hughes. EP and Miller completely vanished after game 5, hell the whole team did except Silovs, who’s trying his hardest but he’s only one man. 

All because they cheated the lottery by losing games on purpose; LOL, Yah that's a good team. the ones that cheat the lottery

• Cheers 1