[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

This reminds me of 1992 vs the Jets.  The Jets were up 3-1 winning the close games by 1 goal, 3-2 mostly.  Then the Canucks roared back to explode in game 5,6 and 7 by the score of 8-2, 8-3 and 5-0.  We won the series in 7.  Unless the Canucks pull out another miracle (and they have pulled out many). The Canucks are destined for something similar to that 1992 series vs the Jets, but in reverse.

Vancouver hockey fans should contact the NHL offices about the bias commentary on this series. It's sickening.

I imagine the same feed is going to Ednomdump.

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Keep in mind that LA has the #2 pp in the league this year and didn't get a single pp goal against the Oilers.  This is as much about the Oilers having a deadly pk as it is Van having an anemic pp

Your best player not being your best player (this post-season) is the other issue.  Guy has to be hurt/playing injured to be this invisible.  Course, Boeser dealing with the blood cot issue has been *WAY* more effective.

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Repeat of 2011 coming up, Had 2 chances to end it..

It's not the same team. 

But at least no riots tonight. 

Sunset is setting on the team

Powerplay killed us. It's clear as day we need another top 6 winger and a new powerplay coach. Tochett has to much on his plate can't give it his all on the powerplay

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Boeser?

Of course you're right. I was thinking about the other team and tonight's game.

5 minutes ago, Cocanuck said:

They will get smoked by dallas if they win..  dallas has zero weaknesses

I want those 4 more games then. 

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

GET ONE GOAL. START THERE. JUST ONE.

• Like 1

Just now, ABNuck said:

It back the defence up just enough to gain zone entry...but only if you execute properly.

It backs the Edmonton players to the blue line but we also have 3 guys waiting on the blue line. It just clogs the line too much and Garland/Petey is skating into a wall. At this point I’d rather see a dump in and have 3 guys attack the puck because this clearly isn’t working