[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

1 minute ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

We easily could’ve had 3 goals but we just have no finish tonight we’re not sharp…

We also don’t have the start. Can’t finish what we can’t start. This is Oilers defense system. 

2 minutes ago, HarbularyBattery said:

yeah i remember reading the "oh we're doing it by committee" thing and i think thats just absurd

It was always a weird strategy. But there was times the powerplay did look very good in the regular season. Flaws in this team just started showing in the second half, and continued into the playoffs. Which is understandable, this is a developing team. It's a huge shame we look to be over our heads this game, but this team took massive steps forward this year. We'll keep building and come back even better next year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, igorwasgreat said:

Skinner getting a shutout for good measure. Oiler fans are going to be extra smug tomorrow.

I might be able to watch Skinner get a shutout. Turn er off here pretty soon.

• Like 1

Miller has a tendency to disappear in pressure games. Great guy to have when positive emotions are high, but his weakness is the inability to elevate his game when things are challenging.

• Confused 2

Posted (edited)
Just now, Combover said:

Hopefully next season we go back to playing the way we won the pacific and not this scared retreat passive bitch hockey 

Need the right players. Forward group is too small and soft.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Need the right players. Forward group is too small and soft:

Tougher to do with alot less cap space to work with.  The Big Z might be just a first casualty of that as a result.

12 minutes ago, Reg said:

Unusual there has been no obvious injuries given this series has gone seven games.

Hronek has a known elbow injury.

I'm sure other players have some too, but the information is not released for betting reasons, as well as players being targeted.

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Vancouver hockey fans should contact the NHL offices about the bias commentary on this series. It's sickening.

I imagine the same feed is going to Ednomdump.

NHL doesn’t give a shit

Just now, ReylOrca said:

Bloody hail what  does Hughes bring to the playoffs besides fancy skating? He's been a total non-factor?

He's a defenceman, look what he had done defensively. Dumb comment

1 minute ago, T. Demko said:

Miller has a tendency to disappear in pressure games. Great guy to have when positive emotions are high, but his weakness is the inability to elevate his game when things are challenging.

He talks a good talk but I think he also ran out of gas.

• Cheers 1