[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

13 minutes ago, Grinch said:

My body says let’s go but my heart says no 

Are you a Genie in a Bottle?😜

Whatever happens tonight, what an amazing season! Can’t believe the turnaround. I’m happy either way! go Canucks go! :towel:

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

image.jpeg.bff668704a6615c6c6b410cca85304f5.jpeg

I like this. Exploits center depth, preserves balance & matchup options, puts Hoglander and Pettersson in positions where both can succeed, etc. 

Edited by syntheticity

No Brock is a blow for sure. He has scored some clutch goals for us this playoffs. Here's hoping for a strong game from Miller, Pettersson, Lindholm and Hughes. We don't win without those 4 performing at their best.

16 minutes ago, LunarPoetry said:

Listening to 650 - J Patterson is such a slug. Coach didn't want to elaborate on Brock and he won't let up. Like are there not better questions to ask???

He's not as bad as Kuzma. Can't frickin stand Ben Kuzma's dumbass questions...

16 minutes ago, Grinch said:

My body says let’s go but my heart says no 

Opposite for me. My heart says let's go, but my body says "The fuck you will" while laughing.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Not excited at all about Mik with Miller and Petey...

If he hasn't got anything going this entire year, I have no hope for him tonight. Really wish we had a replace for him up top

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Actually, Richmond > China due to better quality ingredients. It's the best Chinese food in the world. 

Plus we got many of the best chefs from Hong Kong.  And HK is not China.  :hurhur:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

Not excited at all about Mik with Miller and Petey...

If he hasn't got anything going this entire year, I have no hope for him tonight. Really wish we had a replace for him up top

That will be one of the important things to address in the off season - Petey is going to need a refresh of line mates. But that is for another day...lets hope he does well tonight as that is all that matters right now.

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

@I.AM.THE.WALRUS  I got my Miller jersey for half price at the end of year sale.

I was so thrilled....had been looking ALL season for one. That was when all the trade rumours were swirling around and they never had his jersey at the Team Store. People I know speculated that it was because "he was gone".

But I was persistent. And then I spotted it! They had ONE....and it was just a too big for me. I scooped it up and then got him to autograph it. Super special...I treasure it.

That’s an awesome story…

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

That Hoglander-Suter-Lafferty line is going to surprise many with their hustling forechecking play 

22 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

@I.AM.THE.WALRUS  I got my Miller jersey for half price at the end of year sale.

I was so thrilled....had been looking ALL season for one. That was when all the trade rumours were swirling around and they never had his jersey at the Team Store. People I know speculated that it was because "he was gone".

But I was persistent. And then I spotted it! They had ONE....and it was just a too big for me. I scooped it up and then got him to autograph it. Super special...I treasure it.

I got mine a few months back. Saved up for a jersey and there was only one player I wanted. I am so glad we did not trade Miller. He's become the heart of this team. 

• Like 1