[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

3 minutes ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

That will be one of the important things to address in the off season - Petey is going to need a refresh of line mates. But that is for another day...lets hope he does well tonight as that is all that matters right now.

What do you mean

his linemates where refreshed every 3rd gam

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

Not excited at all about Mik with Miller and Petey...

If he hasn't got anything going this entire year, I have no hope for him tonight. Really wish we had a replace for him up top

I can see an argument for swapping Mik with Hogs, but I can also see an argument for putting a more defensively reliable Mik with Miller for matchup purposes, and Hogs on a 4th line where he can provide a bottom 6 push that he often gave us during the season.

Just now, Foamys Ghost said:

After sufficient liquor I become invincible.  Should be fine.

I broke 3 ribs a few years ago and re-broke the same ones 6 weeks after. Smoking weed was very painful. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

I broke 3 ribs a few years ago and re-broke the same ones 6 weeks after. Smoking weed was very painful. 

I'm lucky - they are up high a few inches below the collar bone.  I broke one a couple of years ago lower down and it was much less convenient.  Ribs high up don't move as much when you breathe.  Sneezing, however, is not recommended.

Edited by Foamys Ghost

Posted (edited)

Man Ticketmaster is just the worst… trying to buy overpriced tickets (reselling tickets) to watch the game can’t even buy them keeps giving me a U503 error.

There are going to be many empty seats for this game and that’s a tragedy for how important this game is. Priced out the market and even those that want to go can’t. I hope all TM’s executives choke on their steaks and caviar for their unlimited greed. 

Edited by EP Phone Home

29 minutes ago, Nucks780 said:

Hoping for good games from both petey and hughes. Time to step up. Petey with a late gwg tonight!

I am really hoping that is the case as well - been a quiet playoffs for both of them - probably not 100% - but if they can just make that key play to turn the tides- it'll be great.  They're both young enough and will learn from whatever happens tonight. Just hope every single player on that bench all contribute their own part of the story - even Cole who has had a bad series maybe playing hero. 

Hopefully the team gets some positive bounces.

Go Canucks

• Like 1