[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Am I the only one that is so disgusted with Ron that I refuse to watch the pre-game panel?

Anyone else feel this way?

Kick Ron out please.

Gazdic has overshadowed him in my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do the Coilers have their own broadcast team other than these chumps ? Do they have a version of Shorty and Dave that are sitting out ?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Am I the only one that is so disgusted with Ron that I refuse to watch the pre-game panel?

Kick Ron out please.

Nah - he's OK. If a bit smarmy.  It's his shtick.  Little anecdotes about so and so from Crow's Claw or Knockers' Creek that no-one had heard of.  Likes to draw attention to himself. But has been like that for 30 years.

I miss Dave Hodge 

Edited by Googlie

I'm not ready to give up watching Canucks hockey yet. I want to watch my team more in May, and then into June.  

Let's win one for Brock boys!

1 minute ago, Ducklover said:

Do the Coilers have their own broadcast team other than these chumps ? Do they have a version of Shorty and Dave that are sitting out ?

Harmmyeardrums Singh

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Joe King said:

They are advertising that in Ontario to steal our trades people. To many years of neglecting to train people.

I've heard Alberta advertising in BC as well.  Gotta sign up for 2yrs to get the $5000. 

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Kick Ron out please.

No man. Ron's an absolute piece of shit. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Nah - he's OK. If a bit smarmy.  It's his shtick.  Little anecdotes about so and so from Crow's Claw or Knockers' Creek that no-one had heard of.  Likes to draw attention to himself. But has been like that for 30 years.

I miss Dave Hodge 

Dave Hodge was classy.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1