[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

15 minutes after the game ends I’ll either be pass out drunk with happiness or payout drunk with sorrow, either wasy, it should be an early night.

User name checks out.

I'm nervous. I really want the Canucks to win so badly as chances like this don't come around for our team very often and at the same time I absolutely hate the oilers with a passion. I cringe at the thought of punching there ticket to the conference finals. Stakes are high. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Yeah switch Hoggy and Mik that's a little better 

I assume the miller line will be against mcDavid. And in that case, I understand why Mikeyev rather than Hoglander 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

It's a 2000 IQ move. Skinner is so bad that he won't be able to stop shots aimed at his crest. Mikheyev is in prime position to score tonight now.

Or will be laughing so hard at Mik, he can't stop the puck....

9 minutes ago, DisgruntledNucksFan said:

If mikayev gets a goal tonight I’ll forgive the drought …. 

He may not get a goal tonight, but he sure has some great chances to put up some assists.

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

cross-eyed-young-man-23649254.jpg

One big advantage though. -  never has to look off a shot, faking pass.  Nobody knows where he's looking anyway

1 minute ago, Chon derry said:

image.thumb.jpeg.20863606edfea5e87362509791125f13.jpeg

Stick a grenade in the mouth and lob it into the officials dressing room while yelling, "here's your fucking hero!" 😆 

14 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

Shut the fuck up Crysital

I muted it the second he was coming on. Can't listen to him or mcdumpster baby 

• Cheers 1

I'm going into this to just enjoy watching the Canucks play.  I'm either gonna enjoy the last game of a remarkable season or I'm gonna enjoy another memorable moment in Canucks history.  Either way, I'm gonna just take this all in.  No negativity from me tonight.  Go Canucks Go!!