[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

19 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Am I the only one that is so disgusted with Ron that I refuse to watch the pre-game panel?

Anyone else feel this way?

Kick Ron out please.

I've turned him off when watching for the last 10+ years. Can't stand him.

• Like 2

I have spent the last 47 hours spiritually medidating and doing everything possible to ensure that the hockey dieties are on our side. I will wear mu jersey, hat, and have a stuffed monkey wearing a canucks jersey wraped around my neck. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, CaptainQuin said:

Wtf my Telus isn’t working on Sportsnet channels !

Shit. Quickly spent $24.99 on sports net+ and stream it. Lol Just kidding. 

Hope you get it sorted fast brochowski. Don't want you missing any of the game. 

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Refs are Chris Rooney and Jean Hebert. Hebert was great last game and Chris Rooney is very hit and miss. 

Hopefully a good reffed game tonight. Let's hope.

Huge audience watching this one… national holiday , 6 pm pst , no hockey last night, last game for a while, do or die #7. They better call it well. 

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

i know, if it goes long they may switch it to espnnews boo

Alright, they have 10 seconds left of the 4th. I think that's it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

It's a 2000 IQ move. Skinner is so bad that he won't be able to stop shots aimed at his crest. Mikheyev is in prime position to score tonight now.

If Mikheyev put the puck in his pocket and tried to skate into the net to score....he'd end up in the corner boards instead. 

• Haha 1