[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Posted (edited)

Suter miller dgsp

joshua lindholm garland

hoglander petey Podkolzin 

aman lafferty juulson

Im only really typing this out to see what could happen

Edited by Johnny

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

Yeah let's just be brain dead enough to ignore the fact blood clots were a thing long before vaccines were developed great look on you 👍🏻

I think I said the quiet part out loud, I'm not trying to get murdered!

• Wiener 1

Just now, Pears said:

Yeah let's just be brain dead enough to ignore the fact blood clots were a thing long before vaccines were developed great look on you 👍🏻

Yeah the jumping to conclusions here in insane.. just a quick google search shows that vaccine-related blood clot issues is extremely low on the list of comorbidities. Shocker.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

The Oilers lack depth scoring, have questionable defence and even more questionable goaltending. No way they beat Dallas, let alone win the cup. So, it's gotta be the Canucks! Let's go boys!!!!

Yet we could only master 16 shots 

Just now, Canuck You said:

Man the pro-vaxers are worse then the non-vaxers..I'm netural..You do you!

you're not neutral you already agreed with one side so please don't kid your self

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Man the pro-vaxers are worse then the non-vaxers..I'm netural..You do you!

Neutral lol. You already made your point.

3 minutes ago, Pears said:

And nevermind that the statistical odds of getting a blood clot from covid is actually much higher than getting it from a vaccine... No point in engaging with individuals who think their google research carries more weight than the concensus of scientific experts across the globe. Back to hockey...

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Some info...

https://www.webmd.com/dvt/dvt-sports

Blood clots can result from past injuries in healthy young athletes. It's rare but happens.

Edited by bishopshodan
Just saw that similar is already posted. Ok, now crumple up your tinfoil hats and back to hockey chat.
  • Cheers 2