[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Ok Alain

I literally laughed and scared my Corgi, Bonita Applebaum. She judged me for it and is now under the bed. Apparently I know why.

"You know why, Mr. Man."

• Haha 1

Just now, igorwasgreat said:

We really need to get in this game ,  we are sitting back far too much or is this it for us. I feel we have more to offer.

Think this is it. We seem to have a mental block against McDrasitle 

12 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Canucks still struggling to get shots. Making it sooo easy for Skinner. Not understanding not taking shots and the game plan right now.

Scoring chances 1-1 

6 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I am happy to say, we look so much more composed than I was imagining. We got this!

The 2nd is our advantage tonight!

I think the pressure is on the Oilers tonight.......I'm not unhappy with the start tonight.  The oilers have really only had two high danger shots and silovs saved one and zad blocked one.......if van could hit the net itd be about even.  

The gameplay is pretty even i think

Just now, -dlc- said:

"Kane got him up high" 

Smash that pos into tomorrow. Dirty puke.

Wouldn't mind seeing Sutherland take a puck to the teeth either!

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We aren’t quick enough to dump it in and get to the puck. The other team gets to it first everytime. Embarassing game so far for a home team. 

it have nothing to do with quick or not.. if you are skating full speed dump the puck in.. chances are you'll get to the puck or the defender first.. they are skating at 50% speed