[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

This team is scary in the offensive zone. If only they wanted the puck there, they'd be terrifying.

Let's hope we score here. We need one the way we are trying to score tonight lol

• Vintage 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

i love the Skinner chant
pepper him boys!

Pepper him, yes, but Skinner chants just anger his teammates and give ‘em more fuel. Negative-chants targeting an opponent’s goalie will typically back-fire. 

Chanting your own goalie’s name in the first few minutes before he’s handled a shot or while play is going on & not in stoppage time - backfires ‘ or results as a goal-in ,too.

Just like these players are learning about play-off hockey ….fans in the arena & on this  board need to learn how to best support our team with our cheers, jeers, & belief - too! 

PP coming up! 

Go Canucks Go!!! 

PP activate!!! 

Edited by viking mama

if they do nothing on this powerplay.. like even establish some pressure.. i dunno what to say about the team and coaching.. i'm happy we got this far.. but the coaching so far this playoff have been nothing but frustrating.. the lack of adjustment and changes.. every team we play all of a sudden is a defensive juggernaut that we can't even get shots on goal