[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

1 minute ago, syntheticity said:

And nevermind that the statistical odds of getting a blood clot from covid is actually much higher than getting it from a vaccine... No point in engaging with individuals who think their google research carries more weight than the concensus of scientific experts across the globe. Back to hockey...

Never added people to my ignore list as fast as I did there. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Anyways, blood clotting is serious, life threatening or not. Minimum 3-6 months of being on anticoagulants.

I dont think doctors will ever clear him.Kris Bosh ex raptors had same issue.No doctor want to risk job for that.Very very sad and depresed about him.Of all assholes why him,like he didnot have enough shit in his life.Anti-wax crowd go kiss Trump but hole

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, rychicken said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a708b8ef4d1bbfa6e733908b9eeaf25c.jpeg

And for today, expert in helicopter aviation causing the death of the Iranian president.  Oh, maybe it was the Israelis.

• Cheers 2

24 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

Holy shit the vax got Brock. This is devastating news. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery. What a mentally tough kid. I'm sure he'll come through this ready to go hopefully if we make it through to the next round. "The benefits outweigh the risks"...

Newsflash, blood clots existed before the vaccine. I got mine years before. 

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)

I hate the word Covid.  Worked at LifeLabs during all this shit.  Nobody's cared about any employee.  We got vaccinated to stay working.  Fuck that shit.  Never again.

I worked IT and had to go fix computers I'm the enclosed area with the positive samples, without shit but a regular mask and what you get from the gas station and some gloves.  Nobody cared.

Installed all the border checkpoint computers and downtown/YVR Airport.

Only reason I ain't get sick again was because I was sick prior to the Covid announcement for 2 weeks. I don't get sick unless there is a hangover involved. lol

Oh, and I ain't saying Brock's issue is Covid related.  That I'm a distance away from.  Hope he just gets treatment and back bossing it ASAP.  We gonna need him.

Fuck your new jab.

Edited by I_AM_CANUCKIAN
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

No worries, the rest will fill in for and rally around their Brockstar....we got this (I would rather see Lekker in than Laff or Mik though, couldn't be worse, but potentially a nice surprise)

Edited by Sophomore Jinx
  • Cheers 2

Oh crap. Wish Brock the best. Sucks that he have to deal with this after the best season of his career. 

Man our winger situation just got from.bad to worse. Funny how that was out position of strength just 9 months ago. 

1 minute ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

No worries, the rest will fill in for and rally around their Brockstar....we got this (I would rather see Lekker that Laff or Mik though, couldn't be worse, but potentially a nice surprise)

Of Mik want to be a hero, this is his time to shine. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Brock looked really slow, even for him. Looked just awful last game, this would explain it… wishing him a speedy recovery. 

The rest of the boys hopefully can win it for him.

Brock needs to cough on McMuffin! This is officially a Covid thread!

Get well soon Brock, terrible news but his health is bigger than hockey.

Win it for Brock and Demmers.

Insert Jonathan Lekeremaki

Suter Miller Pettersson

Hoglander Lindholm Lekeremaki

Joshua Blueger Garland

DiGiusseppe Aman Podkolzin

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

I dont think doctors will ever clear him.Kris Bosh ex raptors had same issue.No doctor want to risk job for that.Very very sad and depresed about him.Of all assholes why him,like he didnot have enough shit in his life.Anti-wax crowd go kiss Trump but hole

Steven stamkos returned kreider returned. Way to write off boeser bud 🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, 24K said:

At this point why not just play Lekkerimaki over him? Mik has been given ample time to figure things out without results.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately Brock will be out for awhile. They won’t clear him to play hockey again until they feel the blood clot has broken up. Timeline is minimum one month but probably closer to 3 months. It might affect his ability to train this summer as well. 

Wish him all the best. His father will be by his side I’m sure. 

Time for Lekkerimäki to step up.  We have nothing to lose. Any warm body over Mikheyev. 

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, 24K said:

I would love to see that moment, everyone would, but do we really see it happening?

We need a PP replacement, and someone who scores.....

Mik scores less than the fat kid on prom night

• ThereItIs 1