[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Just now, Canuck You said:

Can't even get at least 1 with being up a man for 4 mins and we expect to win a gm 7 even strength!?!?

Not going to Nuckin happen Nuck sakes 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Apricot said:

I’m so upset I hate hockey so much i hate my life and I’m jumping off a bridge 

DON'T JUMP! WHAT WILL YOUR HUSBANDS DO WITHOUT YOU?

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Haha 1

I really don't get why this powerplay is so ass. It's like their IQ drops 20 points and their stats drop 15. We have Hughes, Petey and Miller. It should not look this shitty. I dunno who runs it, but they are by far the worst powerplay coach we've had in years. This personnel has looked good once upon a time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so the steak & mushrooms and salad were all fantastic.  I've already gunned 1/2 a bottle of Cab, I think I might need to open another bottle soon. 🍷drink up canucks fans

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

Whoever is in charge of the powerplay needs to be fired the powerplay is the only reason they’re playing a game 7, cause it’s been shit 

The players? 

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

That’s their game 7 effort. They look like they want to go home.

Oilers are just too much for us I think. They’re great offensively and defensively. We just can’t get anything done. We can’t be dumping and changing all the time. Dump put one person to forecheck and create something 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Yup this has Yeo all over it 

what are you talking about.. RT said he's in charge of pp1.. sedins and gonchar is in charge of pp2.. RT refusual to relinquish his role on pp1.. he's not a creative guy.. he only knows how to dump and chase grind and defend

Just now, -dlc- said:

Are you kidding? NO

Two shots in a period including a 4 minute pp is pathetic; especially after last game where they pulled the same shit.

It's time to turn it around

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 24K said:

Yep. Tocchet and his whole coaching staff is defense first in their DNA. 

Sadly even that was a fail.  One shot in 4 minutes and it was Edmonton in alone on net.  Can only hope they're doing some kind of rope-a-dope by saving energy for the end.

Just now, Apricot said:

Canucks don't have it in the tank it seems to go head to head with Oilers its clear now but no one expected us to get this far this season anyways 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Bs man, pettey was skating well and hitting

Absolutely. He’s trying, will make some mistakes because he’s potentially overthinking but at least he’s showing life 

Edited by RWJC
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Apricot said:

Gotta change your name from Apricot to Squash first.

Posted (edited)

Oilers looked the FAR more dangerous team in the first - wow - Canucks looked nervous and hesitant being out shot 13-2.  They are LUCKY to be tied so far. 

We need a Boudreau speech in the room to get this team to wake up.

Edited by hockeyfan-observer

Just now, Heretic said:

The players? 

Whatever coach it is, the player mix isn’t isn’t right, the system sucks, the powerplay sucks no movement or puck possession 

2 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

well they have no good shot opportunity so therefore they won't shoot so ya he pretty much said get ZERO shots.. the RT run powerplay is one of the worse looking powerplay we have in the franchise history.. there's bad luck.. and bad looking powerplay.. this is the latter.. we have way too much talent to look this bad on the powerplay.. pp1 95% of the time can't even gain control in the offensive zone and is just out for a stroll getting the puck from our zone over and over again.. 

So stop trying to set up. Just shoot the puck on net or at the boards and hope for a rebound. Anything is better than this crap. It's ROUND 2 not a regular season game.

Just shocked at how badly they are handling the pressure of a game 7. They looked scared. Can their coaches get their heads right in intermission, because there is ZERO chance they can win this way. 

Just now, RookieFan said:

Canucks don't have it in the tank it seems to go head to head with Oilers its clear now but no one expected us to get this far this season anyways 

I would agree with this except for what we saw two games ago. 

Game 5 was our best of the playoffs. They showed they still have it.