[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Just now, Odd. said:

I want Hronek gone. Never liked the trade from the start. 15 points in his last 65 games. Lmfao

I don’t care about the points but man the defensive game has not been great.

Game 7 nerves! It's expected for this young playoff team that hasn't played in such a high pressure situation yet. They've only been ahead or tied (with games remaining) in both series.

They'll take a deep breath and reset. Silovs playing lights out and Petey has more jump - grinded at the puck and pulled the first powerplay.

I'm going to stand in belief until the job's done 🫡

GCG! 

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Beni said:

Oilers take this one. 

Pathetic play by Vancouver. 

A lot of time  left, anything can happen 

Edited by NucksFan
  • Like 1

If we win this game, what are the chances we get rid of these shitty commentators? I've actually had to turn off the tv and turned on the radio feed. I cannot stand watching those 2 anymore. I refuse. The only thing worse than the Canucks performance is those two ass clowns.

Just now, Apricot said:

Cool when can you make it to Toronto?

Think about their play tonight that CAUSED ME TO JUMP 

not too far from dc, but hold on, thos may be one of those universes where we wake up and win.

Just now, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

This team needs to wake up…

Come on guys get up for this game

drink some Red Bulls

do whatever it takes

guzzle gallons of coffee…

cheat, steal and kill.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

I'm worried about their PP!

That's fair, but if they can stop giving up shorthanded chances, at least it takes time off and keeps McD and Drai off the ice

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Apricot said:

I’m so upset I hate hockey so much i hate my life and I’m jumping off a bridge 

Someone poke my fucking eyes out, I’ve seen enough. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Fans need to shout shoot. Remind the team that they are allowed

The issue isn't shooting. It's forechecking. There's no opportunities to shoot the puck when you don't ever have it in the offensive zone because you don't go to get the puck when you chip it in or carry it in when there's room.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergiomomesso said:

Best chance we get is on the stick of the coldest player since December. If that’s Brock in alone, the puck goes in 7/10 times. 

Right? Mik… 

7 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Rick Tocchet: okay guys, it's game 7. Do or die. What we are going to do is conserve energy the whole night by skating the puck in through the neutral zone and then instead of going for offense or establishing offensive zone pressure, we are going to just give them the puck. Can't lose your legs if all you do is change lines right? 

Team: Sounds good, coach! What do we do if we have a powerplay?!

Tocchet: Simply do everything you can imaginable to stand behind the other team's players and if you see them coming towards you, wait until they're so close that your passes don't get through skates or sticks.

Team: Sounds good, coach!

It's like he doesn't realize that let's them change too. So fucking dumb. His game plan is to outlast them energy wise but at the same time not making them expend any so... Fuck it we lose 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Biekda agrees with me.  Relax folks, it was an ok first.  

It was, despite the shots the oilers had only 2 high danger chances. settle down people, lots of hockey to play

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

That was a loser period, finished with a loser power play.  
I am fine with losing when they give their all and lose to a better team.  
I am not fine with this bullshit effort.   

Isn't DB Cooper's claim to fame he disappeared and was never seen or hear from again.  That might be a good plan.

• Haha 1