[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Just now, Rick_theRyper said:

I'm not talking PP I'm talking the let's play defense till the other team makes a mistake game. They have been out shot a lot this year. Doubled many times. Good goaltending and high scoring has hidden this somewhat. It was exposed drastically during the Nashville series, I like other were never excited about having Yeo behind the bench because of this. 

I don’t care about getting out shot, it’s losing every battle and metric. Not sure the nux won a faceoff in 1st

1 minute ago, stawns said:

And the Canucks had 2-3, they just can't hit the net

Yep....both the Garland and Mikheyev chances didn't result in a shot on goal....

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Cool when can you make it to Toronto?

Think about their play tonight that CAUSED ME TO JUMP 

But Boeser needs ongoing support 

Just now, brilac said:

Oh my god, sunglasses and double-breasted blazer/suit. Oh boy, the fashion oh my!

I love it! ❤️

They showed it on ESPN. 

Just for you bri

442407872_10160918113165549_456645051775

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

How we gonna win vs Edmonton with ~6 shots? 

We going to score 4 goals on 6 shots.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 24K said:

Yeo doesn't even coach the pp. It is Tocchet and Sedins. 

Again, when did I say anything about the PP? It's the attitude towards their entire game. There's been many games this year they've been drastically outshot, and anyone who watched hockey during the 00's knows that was Yeo's staple, low event defense defense defense hockey

Posted (edited)

Honestly just come out after the intermission with their suits on and line up for the handshake with that pathetic effort.

save everyone some time 

Edited by Conscience

1 minute ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

I don't think that's what Tocchet thinks at all.

sure but in an interview he specifically said he doesn't want his team to take shots if it's not a good shot because he doesn't want it to lead into a turnover.. and i dont think players dump and chase.. flip the puck out every chance they get.. unless the coach asked them to.. i've never seen a team this dedicated to dumping and chasing and fliping the puck out the d zone giving possession right back to the other team.

1 minute ago, DSVII said:

I thought we fired Travis Green. What is this?

Legit. I'm so fucking sick and tired of Travis Green hockey with this team. 

When are coaches going to learn it never works? What Stanley Cup winner has played shell defense/park the bus? 

• Cheers 1