[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

Roberts

Just now, Conscience said:

Honestly just come out after the intermission with their suits on and line up for the handshake with that pathetic effort.

Nah, it’s still a 0-0 game, team needs to come out in the next period ready to go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BC_Hawk said:

I don’t care about getting out shot, it’s losing every battle and metric. Not sure the nux won a faceoff in 1st

You don't think being outshot 6-1 in a period is a deal? 

15 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I can’t Moderate this Thread. 

Too invested. 

Too disgusted. 

It's zero zero against McDavid and Draisatl, have faith padwan.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stawns said:

Most of their shots were harmless muffins from the outside.  Aside from the rebound save, which was on Arty to begin with, and the breakaway, the oilers weren't dangerous at all 

I thought van competed hard that period

They did, but they need to test Skinner....  a 4min PP with zero shots is not a recipe for success...

I know part of it is to wait to pounce on opportunities that they present to us...but you also have to make your own opportunities. Force stuff to happen don't wait for it to happen. I hope they get a bit more aggressive and don't worry about "strategy" as much as just playing on pure will to win.

• Like 1

Just now, J-23 said:

Nah, it’s still a 0-0 game, team needs to come out in the next period ready to go.

I know what they need to do thanks, will they do it? Looked like they making summer plans all 1st

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

It's zero zero against McDavid and Draisatl, have faith padwan.

They’ve barely played, I think 5 minutes and 4 minutes, they’re rested. That can’t be good.

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Again, when did I say anything about the PP? It's the attitude towards their entire game. There's been many games this year they've been drastically outshot, and anyone who watched hockey during the 00's knows that was Yeo's staple, low event defense defense defense hockey

It is also Tocchet's staple. Arizona was the same when he was coach.