[Report] Boeser Dealing with a Blood Clotting Issue

1 hour ago, gwarrior said:

This just sucks so much. With everything he's had to deal with the last few years. He has his best season, and is absolutely killing it in the playoffs, now this is thrown at him. Can't help but feel for the guy............ think I'm going to wear my Boeser jersey tonight. Win it for Brock!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, was just thinking how much he's been through in his life. Kept going and was having his best career year, only for this setback. Just feel so gutted for him. 

I'm thinking about wearing my Boeser jersey tonight, too :towel:

• Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, TopChed said:

Deep Vein ThromBoeser figures!

Much better nickname than most hockey players get, these days.

Seems like 95% just add a "y" to their names.

• Vintage 1

20 hours ago, Pirata Morado said:

Sad to hear these.  I just hope he and the team sue the league for pushing that stupid vax mandate that has so many people suffering from these blood clots.

I hope the people who don't know what they're talking about would learn to shut up. What do you think, could that be a thing? 

• Like 1
  • Wiener 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I hope the people who don't know what they're talking about would learn to shut up. What do you think, could that be a thing? 

exactly the vaccine was 100% safe and 100% effective.  

Edited by bolt
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bolt said:

exactly the vaccine was 100% safe and 100% effective.  

It's much safer to be vaccinated than not, but there are exceedingly rare adverse effects of the vaccine. e.g.:

"current analyses show the number of reports of myocarditis/pericarditis following the Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty COVID-19 vaccine is higher than what would be expected in the general population of males and females less than 30 years old and primarily following the second dose"

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/

The vaccine is also not 100% effective. It significantly reduces the risk of catching COVID but does not eliminate the risk altogether.

• Like 1

Just now, 112 said:

It's much safer to be vaccinated than not, but there are exceedingly rare adverse effects of the vaccine. e.g.:

"current analyses show the number of reports of myocarditis/pericarditis following the Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty COVID-19 vaccine is higher than what would be expected in the general population of males and females less than 30 years old and primarily following the second dose"

The vaccine is also not 100% effective. It significantly reduces the risk of catching COVID but does not eliminate the risk altogether.

don't bother, he's all about the straw man of "100%", its not worth your time. 

• Wiener 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

don't bother, he's all about the straw man of "100%", its not worth your time. 

ah, well, to say something on-topic at least, my thoughts are with Boeser and I'm very happy that this isn't considered a life-threatening issue. Blood clots are scary. I'm someone at a higher risk of clotting and am Boeser's age, so this hits pretty close to home. The poor guy has gone through a lot in his life and I'm sure he's absolutely gutted that he can't be out there tonight.

GCG! Win it for Brock (and Demko (and me)).

• Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, 112 said:

It's a waste of time to respond to the conspiracy nuts with facts or logic.

• Wiener 1

Posted (edited)

Conspiracy nuts?  This study from India shows that 9.7% of the booster population got injured.

https://www.trialsitenews.com/a/indian-study-on-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-troubling-atypical-adverse-event-rate-9.7-of-boosted-population-injured-aff1e013

Study in the NEJM: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2402592#ap1

I guess it's fitting that one of the sponsors in yesterday's game was:

Astra.png

You can thank them for the loss.

Edited by Pirata Morado
  • Like 1

By the way, Astra Zeneca vax has just recently been withdrawn worldwide, guess why?  Because it causes BLOOD CLOTS!!!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-withdraw-blood-clots-b2541291.html

If I were Boeser I would demand an investigation and I would sue those bastards.

You can keep trying to block the sun with one finger, but eventually the truth will come out and all these criminals (vax pushers) will see jail or worse.

• Like 2

On 5/20/2024 at 11:23 PM, Bob Long said:

Not likely unfortunately...

• Like 1
  • Wiener 1

11 hours ago, Pirata Morado said:

By the way, Astra Zeneca vax has just recently been withdrawn worldwide, guess why?  Because it causes BLOOD CLOTS!!!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-withdraw-blood-clots-b2541291.html

If I were Boeser I would demand an investigation and I would sue those bastards.

You can keep trying to block the sun with one finger, but eventually the truth will come out and all these criminals (vax pushers) will see jail or worse.

No, it was a marketing decision.

All you are doing here is disrespecting Brock by pushing a dumb narrative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Wiener 1

On 5/20/2024 at 3:23 PM, Bob Long said:

I'd settle for them keeping their stupidity in the vax thread and out of the hockey section.

• Like 1
  • Wiener 1