[PGT]Round 2, Game 7 - Canucks vs Oilers - May 20th, 2024

MikeyD

4 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

I think having a healthy Demko and BB, they could have won this series.  

it was a close series.  

Territorial play oils had the edge, but it is tough to contain 2 of the best players in the world every game.  

Could have had them in this game but you can’t show up in a game 7 at the 10 minute mark of the 3rd period

• Like 1

Miller had an off night in the most important game of the season. Brock being out and having Mikehev the useless piece of shit threw him off this game.

Peterson had a strong game honestly. Was noticeable in the right ways at least. 

Management has to has to get rid of Michehev at all cost

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Well, fuck. At least they made a game of it late there, but that first period was just ugly.

Hope Boeser's issue isn't a long-term problem (haven't had time to read much hockey news lately, but blood clots sound serious).

Better luck next year, and I guess I am cheering for the Stars to win the Cup now.

Excuse me while I go vomit.

Maybe we put him LTIr and get some cap to sign our players. He gets ready for next years playoffs somewhat fresh! 

3 minutes ago, Ribs said:

Kinda wish we just stuck with Kuzmenko. Team chemistry really changed after that.

Right now would you trade Kuzy for Lindy straight up? I wouldn't. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

THE DALLAS STARS WILL DEMOLISH THE OILERS..VICTORIA KID JAIME BENN SHOULD WIN A CUP..HE IS A TYPE OF [LAYER MOULD THE CANUCKS NEED. DALLAS SHOULD TAKE THIS IN 6

OKAY. SOUNDS GOOD. 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

We are a team on the rise. Management has made great strides with this team and we're headed in the right direction.  More adjustments to this lineup is needed and will happen. 

I believe we will win a cup in the next two year's.

Thanks to our team, especially JT.

Edited by erkayloomeh
  • Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

So proud of the team. Not sure why a few seem to blame tocchet,  he’s done a great job turning things around.  We were without our top goal scorer and our #1 goaltender ( though silovs played great throughout).  Management knows what we need for next year.  These playoffs were all about finding out what we have for the post season.  Who to sign and who to let walk.  

looking forward to next season.

Dallas is going to shred their defense and goaltending.  I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a sweep

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1