[PGT]Round 2, Game 7 - Canucks vs Oilers - May 20th, 2024

MikeyD

4 minutes ago, Dangnabit said:

Is anyone able to make that Homer Simpson bushes gif with it switching from Canucks to Stars?   I know I'm supposed to want Canada to win the cup but I just can't do it for the oilers...

Agreed, Oilers or the Flames, same thing, oh wait, Oilers, Habs, and then Flames.. I'd be ok with WPG or Ottawa winning it..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

If theirs any silver-lining, Our livers will probably thank us. Was a fun ride. Thanks for sharing the season with me.

I'm not going anywhere. I'm already looking forward to next season.......... and wanting Edmonton gone. They would have been my 2nd choice as a team I would pull for. But not after all the diving and head snapping bullshit.

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I fully agree, I think he was good for morale. 

He was Petey's Duo. Kuzy was all smiles and scoring goals, but when Rick Tocchet came he sort of lost that happiness, then lost all his confidence. I will keep saying they will not win anything with him, because his structure doesn't work well with finesse type players.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Well fellow Canucks fans it was a great run. Despite the obstacles, the team did well. I am looking forward to next year and the Canucks have some good young talent coming up. 

Mighty happy with this team despite tonight's result. There are many good things to look forward to in the next few years. 

It's been fun, see you all around July 1, lol.

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I think that's the consensus here. Most seem to be in the Stars' corner.

I just can’t cheer for another Canadian team to win the Cup before us , can’t … wouldn’t cheer for the oilers anyways yuck 

• Like 1

Bouchard has Ekholm. 

Canucks need someone who is elite defensively, I hope we are one of the many many teams in on Pesce. The type of defenceman to change your defensive core.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I really think he did a great job in the playoffs overall. He was more focused from what I saw...more engaged.

I think that we can give a lot of credit to Foot for bringing along Myers and Zadorov, probably Soucy too.  Would like to see all 3 of them back

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Ya I commented earlier that he looked on the verge of crying, at least the fans got their message across that we were proud of them 

Anyone have a video?