[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Even "The board" is Bias Edmondump. Rather hear the American feed..

I know the NHL is a business, but its never been more apparent than this year, all the media ,etc. is aligned with McDonkey.

But even with that, if we have a healthy Demko we take these clowns out in 6. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I know the NHL is a business, but its never been more apparent than this year, all the media ,etc. is aligned with McDonkey.

But even with that, if we have a healthy Demko we take these clowns out in 6. 

1-0 clowns

2 minutes ago, Wheres Wellwood said:

Anyone else feel we gave the Oilers adversity and made them better? We fixed Skinner

Well, they've been the best team in the league since Dec, so we shouldn't be surprised.  That said, I do agree with you that the Canucks probably humbled them and forced them to find that next grad

• Haha 1

I'm kinda surprised with the Oilers, not gonna lie.  I didn't think they were anywhere near this good. And I don't think they would have reached this level had the Canucks not pushed them to the brink of elimination.

That being said the Canucks are a better team than many thought especially considering our circumstances.  

• Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, stawns said:

Well, they've been the best team in the league since Dec, so we shouldn't be surprised.  That said, I do agree with you that the Canucks probably humbled them and forced them to find that next grad

Stop going on about the Oilers.  You already know how much these Vancouver douches

hate them.

40 minutes ago, stawns said:

Regular season doesn't mean much. Preds were among the best in second half.  Nux were without Demko in playoffs.  That's the only reason oils advanced, and took them 7 games.  

• Cheers 2