[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

Just now, -dlc- said:

Well, the refs did give them some extra protection/bodyguards. Helps. Other teams get beat up...slashed by them, slew footed. 

Not sure recently how it's been but in our series for sure.

I thought the Oilers got a couple passes tonight from the Refs.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, -Buzzsaw- said:

I thought the Oilers got a couple passes tonight from the Refs.

Matters.

It's hard to stay healthy if one team can assault you but you can't reciprocate. 

• Cheers 2

How many draft lotteries do you have to win to build a team that will make the final?........................... 

I'm seriously asking, I've lost count of how many Edmonton won and still sucked ass.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

They came out pretty strong but after the second goal they’re definitely sitting back. Big mistake IMHO, could come back to bite them.

Congratulations on the win. You took a lot of guff for rooting for the Oilers but you stuck by them. 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Integra250 said:

Makes you wonder if we didn’t lose Boeser and Demko…

Or if we traded a couple of future pieces for Tanev or Toffoli. Imagine if we had Tanev and not Cole? Or Toffoli and not Mikheyev? Could have been the difference.

Just now, gwarrior said:

How many draft lotteries do you have to win to build a team that will make the final?........................... 

I'm seriously asking, I've lost count of how many Edmonton won and still sucked ass.

Exactly...

Adversity my a$$...  Oilers have been the most fortunate team with the lottery of any.

• Like 1

I think how much will the refs let Florida play their game will impact the series. If Florida gets called whenever they touch 97 then they could really get themselves in trouble.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Just need 5 top 3 selections in 6 years to build a good team... oh, and make sure 4 of them are 1st OA.

Just now, Wing said:

I think how much will the refs let Florida play their game will impact the series. If Florida gets called whenever they touch 97 then they could really get themselves in trouble.

Even if that happens, just let Cousins give McDiver something to actually cry and take the suspension for sending him to the hospital.

Posted (edited)

And people said tanking on purpose doesn’t work.

Soilers tanked on purpose so many times they ruined the way the draft is done. 
Now  they don’t even need decent goaltender.

A bitch team that’s bitched  and cried its way into the final. 

go panthers go 

I hope Florida fans all buy Edmonton soothers so when mcbitch is having one of his baby fits they throw them in the ice.

Edited by Combover

2 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Congratulations on the win. You took a lot of guff for rooting for the Oilers but you stuck by them. 

It is possible to watch a game and be objective without cheering for anyone in particular........maybe not for the MAGA Canucks fans, but hockey fans

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

They've been on the Oilers nuts the whole playoffs. Even in the Vancouver Edmonton series you could tell who the panel was cheering for. Constant Oilers talk.

"Let's change our ways and pull for a Canadian team to end the drought! And by Canadian team, we mean Edmonton!"

2 minutes ago, Wing said:

I mean Dallas only had 2 penalties tonight, neither one had anything to do with mcd

Just now, greenbean30 said:

They've been on the Oilers nuts the whole playoffs. Even in the Vancouver Edmonton series you could tell who the panel was cheering for. Constant Oilers talk.

It’s “Canada’s team” when it’s the Leafs or McDavid.

Any other Canadian team does not get the constant media and corporate hype.

All they see is dollar signs whoring out McDavid for the next 10 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2